• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Best Lcd Monitor In 19" Range

Status
Not open for further replies.

pvsraao

Broken In
Any one please suggest best LCD Monitor in 19"/20" size having DVI connectivity, highets contrast ratio and lower response time say 5ms. Budget range is Rs11k to 15k
 

lnkrishnan

Broken In
pvsraao said:
Any one please suggest best LCD Monitor in 19"/20" size having DVI connectivity, highets contrast ratio and lower response time say 5ms. Budget range is Rs11k to 15k

Try getting your hands on the Samsung SyncMaster 940BW LCD monitor. It is a 19" widescreen monitor, with native resolution of 1440*900 and, by Agent-001's own admission, one of the slimmest bezels that you'll ever find in an LCD monitor. When I bought (about a year back), it was retailing for 12K, now, I heard that the price range is at 9-10K. So it is well within your budget. Also, it has a gray-gray refresh time of 4ms, and I've played a lot of games on it (like FarCry, Splinter-Cell Chaos Theory, Quake-4) and there's absolutely no ghosting effect, so it is a perfect choice by all means. Go in for it, and you'll not be disappointed (I'm not)

Edit: In case you're wondering about the credentials of this monitor, this was the one which Agent-001 himself bought in Oct-2006:
< http://www.thinkdigit.com/index.php?action=pro_how_to&prodid=834 >
 
Last edited:

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
pvsraao said:
Any one please suggest best LCD Monitor in 19"/20" size having DVI connectivity, highets contrast ratio and lower response time say 5ms. Budget range is Rs11k to 15k

Leme guess mmmmm you have not made a single topic search for similar kind of thread, coz there are zillions available on exactly similar q u got here.
 

vivekbabbudelhi

shadow hunter
get DELL 22" E228WFP for 15600/- inc tax & delivery.I have one & have ordered one more 4 days back for 15460/-......it rocks...
 
OP
P

pvsraao

Broken In
arun_chennai said:
Samsung 942NW......


Are u sure? No such model found in samsung web site. Pl provide detailed spec and link of site if available, approximat price in chennai or hyderabad.
 

Stalker

Padawan
can anyone suggest me a good non-widescreen 19" LCD monitor, with low response times, better contrast.....mainly for gaming

Budget - 10-11k
 

gsenthil

Broken In
arun_chennai said:

Is this model availble in India......? I tried calling up a few dealers here in Bangalore and they say it is not available.....

The SyncMaster 2032BW looks really good.... (It has a DVI input as well compared to 932nw.....

I am very impreseed by the way this monitor looks.....

Any details on the availabilty and the price would be of grt help...

cheers,
Senthil
 

arun_chennai

tech mighty
gsenthil said:
Is this model availble in India......? I tried calling up a few dealers here in Bangalore and they say it is not available.....

The SyncMaster 2032BW looks really good.... (It has a DVI input as well compared to 932nw.....

I am very impreseed by the way this monitor looks.....

Any details on the availabilty and the price would be of grt help...

cheers,
Senthil

Yes yar...this info is from Samsung India website only....this model is the most beautiful 19'' in my view & comes with loads of features for 10.5k..:D:D
 

gsenthil

Broken In
arun_chennai said:
Yes yar...this info is from Samsung India website only....this model is the most beautiful 19'' in my view & comes with loads of features for 10.5k..:D:D

10.5 K for the SyncMaster 2032BW or SyncMaster 932NW ???
Guys, any dealers in Blore selling this model ???
 

vinaych

Broken In
If u r looking for a widescreen in 19inch..
you can consider buying HP w1907..it is just awesome..
I got it for 16K here in Bangalore..
 

Yoda

Journeyman
will a 19 inch monitor look like a TV. how a TFT LCD is measured, diagonally or horizontally ?
 

sagar_coolx

Journeyman
dudes...ive to go for a 19"...hearin all, i suppose ill go for a widescreen...now ive read samsung932nw many a times in this thread....has anyone actually tried it?i think the major prob with it is no dvi. wat do u think?
also suggest some other alternatives...wat abt dell...lg..? budget arnd 10k....gonna buy within a week...so list my options here please, dudes.
heres some i found:
dell 198wfp
samsung 932nw
lg 194wt
 
Last edited:

spitfire

Gizmo Freak !
Samsung 932 makes you pay for its looks...featurewise its pretty medio..you can easily get 5ms,non-dvi,19" ws at around 9k..no need to pay11k (as quoted by delta eripherals 2 weeks back) for this..

dell 198wfp looks a better choice..
just remember one thing..whatever you buy...dont buy a viewsonic
 

lnkrishnan

Broken In
sagar_coolx said:
dudes...ive to go for a 19"...hearin all, i suppose ill go for a widescreen...now ive read samsung932nw many a times in this thread....has anyone actually tried it?i think the major prob with it is no dvi. wat do u think?
also suggest some other alternatives...wat abt dell...lg..? budget arnd 10k....gonna buy within a week...so list my options here please, dudes.
heres some i found:
dell 198wfp
samsung 932nw
lg 194wt

Dude, I hope you saw my post about the Samsung 940BW (1st reply in this thread).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom