Best Laser Printer(black and white) within 5-6k

apurvgupta1

Journeyman
Help to buy best Laser Printer(black and white) within 5-6k

Hey guys, i am from delhi and want to buy laser printer with print function only and my requirement is casual printing and black and white. The budget is 5-6k.

Some of the models that i think should be good are:

1. HP LaserJet Pro - P1106 Single Function Laser Printer

2. HP LaserJet Pro - P1108 Single Function Laser Printer

3. Samsung - ML 1676 Single Function Laser Printer

4. Samsung - ML 2161 Single Function Laser Printer

Which one is good and refilling costs etc of them? Please help.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
apurvgupta1

apurvgupta1

Journeyman
Hey kool, my printer is awesome. It costed 6000/- INR to me but it can vary upon your local market. And yes, you can refill it by local ink and refill is done for only 250/- INR. I would suggest you to buy this printer only as after a lot of research i finalized this and you should also go for it.

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hey kool, my printer is awesome. It costed 6000/- INR to me but it can vary upon your local market. And yes, you can refill it by local ink and refill is done for only 250/- INR. I would suggest you to buy this printer only as after a lot of research i finalized this and you should also go for it.

I hope i'll get at Rs.6k in my area (i.e: PATNA) :) Tomorrow i'll go market for price, is it available online?

tell me more about ur printer, :)

1) Can i print on both sides of a page like my old F4488 printer do.
2) How much time it takes to print a page with full of text?
3) You sure that cartridges are refillable, have you refill yet? Last time i bought HP F4488 AIO by digit forum's recommendation that it can be refillable. But it doesn't :(

Top Bottom