coolguyind

Broken In
1) What is your budget?
I like to divide this part into 4 different categories
(a) Rs 20000- Rs 30000
(b) Rs 30000- Rs 45000 [My preferred range but not neccessary]
(c) Rs 45000- Rs 55000
(d) Rs 55000 – Rs 70000
What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
o 14"
o 15" – 15.6"
3) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?No Likes or Dislikes

4) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?

(a) Entertainment – Should be able to play movies including HD flawlessly with xclent resolution and picture quality
(b) Web surfing – YouTube, reading articles etc
(c) Casual gaming – Not hardcore gamer.
(d) Downloading and listening music – Should have good quality sound system built-in
(e) Microsoft Office

5) What screen resolution(s) & type (glossy/matte) would you prefer?
Resolution – best according to price ranges given above.
Type – I think matte will be fine. I don’t like viewing reflections of me or things behind while watching movies or surfing.

6) Anything else you would like to say? (eg: local purchase, ASS,matte/glossy finish)+As I’m Based in New Delhi So purchasing any brand or model should not be any problem as Nehru Place Market is there. But still I like to get suggestion if anyone have regarding any particular dealer or reseller who can give good service or any discount.
Obviously, need not to mention ASS. I don’t want to crib later after investing an amount in it.

But, Please note dear friends that Whatever you reply/suggest please take care of different categories of budget which I mentioned in first question. So, suggest me best of VFM in each category of price range. And try to suggest me models which are readily available and you yourself used or at least tested/worked on for good enough time.

P.S Please don’t go into too much nitty-gritty unless you feel it of very much importance into buying decisions.

Top Bottom