best laptop in the range of 50 to 60k

vimalkumareie

Right off the assembly line
hey i am plannin to buy a laptop wit i5 or i7 processor and good graphics card and i want the laptop to work good for gaming and also other applications and i now planned to buy hp dv6 6165 tx which has i7 2630,750gb,2gb ati 6770 graphics card.........
can u please give the reviews of this laptops and hpdv6-6121tx and also suggest some other better laptops in this range

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
hey i am plannin to buy a laptop wit i5 or i7 processor and good graphics card and i want the laptop to work good for gaming and also other applications and i now planned to buy hp dv6 6165 tx which has i7 2630,750gb,2gb ati 6770 graphics card.........
can u please give the reviews of this laptops and hpdv6-6121tx and also suggest some other better laptops in this range

Go for Asus k53sv laptop or hp dv6 6165tx but remember that hp has prone heating issues so always keep in mind that thing and vfm is much better in asus k53sv

OP
V

vimalkumareie

Right off the assembly line
ya ya Asus K Series K53SV-SX521D Laptop has also the same configuration except the graphics card..... radeon 6770 s far better than gt540m .... so that one matters

Top Bottom