Best laptop for Multitasking under 30k

akash_billa

Broken In
1) What is your budget? (INR )
28-30k.
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
15" - 16" screen.

3) Which country will you buying this notebook? Also state that if Amazon.com or Newgg.com ships to your country (Only if you know this info).
India.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Like: Asus,Dell,sony.
Dislike: Hp,Toshiba.

5) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Mainly to watch HD movie and light gaming.
6) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Both
7) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
NFS most wanted, Gta
8) How many hours of battery life do you need?
3-4 Hrs
9) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
prefer to see the notebooks before purchasing
10) What OS do you prefer? Windows (XP or Vista or Windows 7), Mac OS, Linux, etc.
Win7
Screen Specifics

11) What screen resolution(s) would you prefer?
1388*768

i have ASUS P53E-S0101D in my mind
Please guys help me so can choose the best laptop..

aroraanant

Explorer
Asus P53SE is a very good laptop but have a look at it first as some people don't like the Anti-Glare Screen and some people like it very much
Or can have a look at Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH35EN also.

And also don't expect good gaming performance from Asus P53SE as it has the basic Intel 3000 graphic card.

OP
A

akash_billa

Broken In
Asus P53SE is a very good laptop but have a look at it first as some people don't like the Anti-Glare Screen and some people like it very much
Or can have a look at Sony VAIO E Series VPCEH35EN also.

And also don't expect good gaming performance from Asus P53SE as it has the basic Intel 3000 graphic card.

I checked sony but its out of my budget..I need graphic card only to play hd movies not to play games..

Top Bottom