Best laptop at 30k..

My budget is 30-32k.. i need a laptop for net surfing, watching movies and desktop publishing.. i dont need netbooks.. pls tell me a good lap.. dell and hp preferred.. pls help me..

jain_pranav

Broken In
U can go for the basic model of new inspiron 15R which will cost u Rs.32800 (including shipping) without the carry case.

go for acer..few days back purchased it for my cousin..dont remember the model..may be 5738g or something..search the internet.

conf was i3 processor,3gb ram,320gb hdd, gift of tata photon 2500rs, ..and default os was linux..you can install win7..and it cost 30k..nice conf for 30k laptop. If you are unable to find the model no..lemme know I will ask my cousin

OP
K

kailassreechandran

Broken In
U can go for the basic model of new inspiron 15R which will cost u Rs.32800 (including shipping) without the carry case.

Thanks.....

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

go for acer..few days back purchased it for my cousin..dont remember the model..may be 5738g or something..search the internet.

conf was i3 processor,3gb ram,320gb hdd, gift of tata photon 2500rs, ..and default os was linux..you can install win7..and it cost 30k..nice conf for 30k laptop. If you are unable to find the model no..lemme know I will ask my cousin

Thanks.. Thanks.. i will ask if i iam not able to find the model number..:smile::smile:

Top Bottom