Best Keyboard available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikassethi

Broken In
Keyboard is probably one of the most used - but one of the most ignored devices in our machine. I intend to purchase a keyboard, that soothing on my eyes and enhances my typing performace. Any advise?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well peosonally i would suggest TVSE Gold... :) man i, my little and noughty brothers all of my frnds are punching hard on my TVSE Gold Key Board since 1999.. cant belive that this board is still working great... my brother spelt milk on it... my sister threw it from the window once... still it never ever gave any problem.. I had P-II then upgreaded to P-III then a AMD 2600 but never ever chagned this Board... even now i am going for a C2D, but still i have no plan to replace the board...

so i guess its the ultimate KeyBoard... i love it very much... :)

Here is a Picture... Identical to one i have, only my board is white :)
*img149.imageshack.us/img149/1526/tvsgoldkeyboardsh2.th.jpg

OP
V

vikassethi

Broken In
My idea of asking this question was to choose th best available with respect to technology and that increases the speed of typing too. I was looking at Logitech diNovo Edge keyboard and that is costing Rs. 10,000.00, but it has some flaws like no NumPad etc. TVS gold, I agree is very sterdy but it slows down your typing due to manual keys. I am leaving for Trade Fair in Delhi in few minutes as I hear that there are many new gadgets displayed there like these. Will update you guys soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom