Best Internet Security Other Than Kaspersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Then why dont you buy Kaspersky? Just Rs 700/- here..anyways get ESET NOD32 Smart Security, Although I recommend to get Kaspersky

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Don't go for ESET Security suite. IT sucks. Their stand-alone A/V Nod32 is good but security suite sucks. Me a victim of it.

Go for KIS2009 it damn cheap if u've decided to buy an Security solution.

shivkumar

>>>>>Monkey Power
I have read some good reviews of BitDefender Security Suite and Norton Suite 2009.

Kaspersky internet Suite 2009 is the perhaps the best and cheapest. Can you please tell why you don't want to buy Kaspersky Internet Suite ?
Its available from Yuvayantra.com for Rs. 699/- with 1 year licence.

biswadeepmishra

Right off the assembly line
A retailer is selling Kaspersky Internet Security (Sealed and Tagged) with 3 users license for 1 year at just Rs.450. Since he is a reliable software seller, i am considering to buy it !

Last edited:
my opinion is use avast antivius home addition for free witha decent firewall i think comodo firawall is best in this it is also free. and remember always try to use free softwares dont loose money on these.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
ESET Nod 32 anti virus and Ad-aware, best combo.I haven't found any virus or trojan or anything which troubles my PC in ages...

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
A big NO to NOD32 3.0. It sucks.

Kaspersky is surely the best internet security suite.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I am using Norton IS 2009 lts rock solid in security and performance.Either you go for KIS IS 2009 or Norton IS2009.Its ur choice but both are good.

mrintech

Technomancer
Norton (The Resource Hogger) is not stable for each and every PC, but KIS is somewhat reliable for almost all users ;)

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Norton still can't match Kaspersky's detection. :|

Kaspersky Internet Security is surely the best internet security suite in the market.

Though Avira has gone better now in detection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom