best internet in delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
i game a lot and i want a good internet i can get airtel, spectranet ,reliance (may be ) and yes MTNL
MTNL service is just **** so airtel and spectranet art the oly options so which one 1mbps net should i get
Airtel (pricey) vs Spectranet (personal reason!!)
pls help me !!!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Apparently MTNL actually provides good service in Delhi. Can't provide much info in detail. Search the forum for previous threads on this.

Here is one *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1794048

roady

Digital Marketer
I was using MTNL till 2009. I was fed up of MTNL's services /downtimes / time taken to repair/fix etc... totally fed up.

Airtel - Been using since 2009 - top notch service - Any problem that has occurred till date - it has gotten fixed within a day itself.

About the pricey part - I started off with Rs. 649 plan / 512 kbps / no FUP
Today it's Rs. 900 / 2 mbps / 15 gb limit and I'm totally satisfied with it. I'm not a torrent downloader so the FUP doesnt matter much.

Yes, I'm a hardcore youtube surfer however I don't go beyond the limit despite that. But yeah, I like airtel mostly because of the service provided and the response time in handling queries.

roady

Digital Marketer
I'd say you should. Though you might get more bandwidth at the same price/speed from other ISPs but I've had no major problems with airtel so far.. so yeah... go ahead!

Krow

Crowman
Don't start new threads when you are asking your questions in a similar thread.

Continue here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1794048

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom