Best in Budget Android Phones Discussion Thread

Well, agree with O1 and Defy.

But NS would not be the best one at 20k. Although the specs are massive, but at its price, you expect FM radio and 720p recording, and a MicroSD slot. No dedicated camera key or lens cover either.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
more important is the direct update from Google. it is top priority of all Android.mobiles, not the lack of SD card slot or missing shutter key.

Neo

what about Spice Mi-450.
for its mind blowing @14000.!!!!!!!!
i guess it would be good in the 15k section.

gsmsikar

Journeyman
DEFY is good option for 15K range but will it work gingerbread ?
i too want to buy my first android ..

my budget is 10 to 15K

which is the best specs android which can be update easily with the latest android at this price range ...

well...just remembered that LG Optimus Black P970 is gonna be launched soon in India and I expect it to be launched around the 20k price point (+/- 2k). It will be awesome and comprehensively beat the Nexus S. This is one where I'm keeping my eyes on, and probably, buy it if I don't see major issues. Gingerbread should be there.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@gsmsikar, unlikely but looking at the no of custom roms, most will go for custom roms anyway.

well...just remembered that LG Optimus Black P970 is gonna be launched soon in India and I expect it to be launched around the 20k price point (+/- 2k). It will be awesome and comprehensively beat the Nexus S. This is one where I'm keeping my eyes on, and probably, buy it if I don't see major issues. Gingerbread should be there.

yup. it shouldn't cost more than 20k & compete with Galaxy S Plus.

Aayush

Right off the assembly line
See this What I Found

A Nokia Android Phone Yet To Come..

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/--uvp_CjdhiE/TgheVx1YE-I/AAAAAAAAAKo/ft61RY8s-Rc/IMG_0252.JPG
*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-nq9-idsGW0o/TgheV4S5tHI/AAAAAAAAAKk/c32-IFZi0Ww/IMG_0253.JPG

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i think this pic is posted atleast a couple of times under different thread. this is just an early prototype. Nokia will only use Symbian & WP7.

well...just read the LG Optimus Black review on Digit and they've pooh-poohed these in favour of Galaxy S and Nexus S :???:

P.S.-yes, battery backup is a major pain. That might deter me from buying the black and wait for some other one.

Top Bottom