Best Headphones with least price

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I'm planning to buy a new Headset. The one that I have (Intex) is having some problem. I have already searched the forums to find any similar question. I' m not looking for expensive ones like Bossm Seinheser etc. Price should be as less as possible. Around Rs 500 and max Rs 1000. Ideally around Rs 500.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I had posted this earlier but didnt receive any response for it. Can someone please suggest some good Headphones please? Right now I'm using my In Ear Phones Sony Fontopia but would like to go for a headphone.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Altec Lansing AHP 512i is a very gud one for 600/- . The same with mic is available for 900/- nd model is AHP 502i.

Or Logitech Premium Stereo Headset is for 600/-. This too is gud.

or go to Zebronics HMV 1020...
costs only 200 +- depending on where u r....
but sounds great, awesome volume, and great bass.
try it once, only 200rs. u wont mind throwing it if it doesnt satisfy u..
and blive me, I have compared it with Philips headphones which come for 600-700 rs, and it beats them all..

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
I think I checked in some other thread where someone had suggested to be away from the brands Intex and Zebronics for headphones. I dont want a brand which is too bad, like the ones we get for the price range between Rs 60 - Rs 200. I have a feeling they may not be that great.

abinesh

Broken In
and blive me, I have compared it with Philips headphones which come for 600-700 rs, and it beats them all..

^^ +1

I think I checked in some other thread where someone had suggested to be away from the brands Intex and Zebronics for headphones. I dont want a brand which is too bad, like the ones we get for the price range between Rs 60 - Rs 200. I have a feeling they may not be that great.

Dude, I said earlier too, its only 200 bucks, if u dnt like it simply throw it..
and anyways Zebronics is not at all a brand if u have companies like Sony and Philips in mind.
I m attaching a snap of the headphone I have, so that u exactly get to know which model it is.

i have the same headphones, and quality is awesome! i bought it wid the name "blues". Costed me around 250/-

been using since 3 years... its the best!!

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Man its the most crappiest thing I have ever bought. Believe me. I know jack the ripper and alok will disagree with me. Infact I had bought one more Zebronics headphones for my friend which is better than these. Does anyone have suggestions for other head phones with mic?

By the way I was referring to Zebronics HMV 1020

Last edited:
OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
buy techcom @ 75 or frontech @125 head phone with mic
Dude I don't want to venture into this Tech chom/Frontech/Zebronics zone had a bad experience with them. Anyways my max budget is not Rs 200. I saw one creative model for Rs 475 maybe I should check how good it is. I think for now its better I avoid anything that costs less than Rs 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom