Best gfx for 10k ???

truegenius

UNPREDICTABLE
surely you can choose 2GB 650ti as it only costs 1k more
some games need more vram like gta4 demands 1.5+GB vram @1080p , 100 distance and high texture

so go for it

guru_urug

iGoogle
Get the 2GB one, the extra VRAM will come handy in future titles, especially with the new consoles coming out textures will get more heavy. The 650ti is no slouch it is comparable to the 560 non ti. I feel it will be able to utilize the extra 1GB especially with some overclock. Even with Crysis 3 2GB Cards are recommended. Its only 1k more. If you use the card for 2 years, its like Rs40 a month more.

Just a query to everyone here, wont the OP benefit from an AMD card? Since the new consoles are based on AMD APUs which outperform the Nvidia cards in compute performance, newer games will be utilizing compute. Maybe not this year but next year onwards?

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
I suggest you look for 2nd hand deals. Look at bazaar section, there's a MSI GTX 570 for 11700 with 2+ years warranty. I don't see a point in buying a new GTX 650 Ti. Spend your money wisely.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I think there is Asus HD7770 2GB for around 10.5k and its newegg link is: ASUS HD7770-2GD5 Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition 2GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - Newegg.com

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
and what's the use of all those 2GB vram when HD7770 has only 128 bit memory bus and the gpu itself is not powerful enough to handle 2GB vram .. so if HD7770 then 1GB vram versions are more than enough.

Top Bottom