best gaming phone under 7k

techinewbei

Broken In
hello guyz need your help again

need a budget phone with best gaming performance.

need it urgently,my first android galaxy y days are over now.

thank you guyz

saifraza.khan.1

HOUDINI SPLICER
it's impossible to beat redmi 1s in performance at sub 7k range,but it will be like playing a gamble first online flash sales are **** and if your phone wrecks the good luck with claiming warranty,other than that get an android one phone cos it doesn't come with an extra UI slapped onto it so they are inherently faster than other phones with similar performance.

OP
T

techinewbei

Broken In
does huawei or xiaomi have good after sale service.

and in xiaomi is the data being uploaded to Chinese server being sorted out or still privacy is at risk.

- - - Updated - - -

android one have very less internal memory i guess it will concern me for installing more games, might make me limited ...

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
A BIG NO to Redmi 1s, if you planning it for Gaming, the heating issue is resolved, but this phone is pathetic in gaming, in my office there are more than 10 redmi 1s and also my brother has one, it does not play games well, lags like a sub 4k phone,

camera and sound is excellent, but no for gaming with this one. The issue with this phone is that the specification is great for the price, but it could have been better if they would have used an android version without too much modified UI, it makes phone slower, better look for something else, i dont know if there is any custom rom for this one, if there is, check how it works with that, and then decide,

Also note, that all i mentioned above are on latest update, but phone is no good for gaming

Gollum

Collector
Redmi 1s still heats up even with normal tasks.
IMO all phones heat up if you play games.
You cannot expect huge performance with cheap phones.
You need to set lower expectations from these devices.

Minion

Conversation Architect
does huawei or xiaomi have good after sale service.

and in xiaomi is the data being uploaded to Chinese server being sorted out or still privacy is at risk.

- - - Updated - - -

android one have very less internal memory i guess it will concern me for installing more games, might make me limited ...

Huwaie holly has 16GB internal memory so it will let you install large games.

OP
T

techinewbei

Broken In
used zenfone 4 but it heats a lot even with temple run,

holly seems to be really very nice,saw some gaming reviews and it seems to perform well.
anyone used it...??

how many ups for honor holly,

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
huwaei isnt that great imho
updates are questionable,custom roms are questionable and after sales and quality wont be that great
id give even redmi 1s a +10000 over Huwaei
stick to Moto E and Redmi 1s
xiaomi seems to be listening to users now,initially it was the same situation as huwaei is in now,xiaomi seems to be improving their issues recently

Minion

Conversation Architect
Huwaie has much better ASS than Xiaomi,most of people don't bother with custom rom and regarding quality you can't question huwaie they are much better in this regard.

Read somewhere they are providing android updates.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
huawei has the same issues as xiaomi in ASS
no proper service centres
they have to order parts from abroad etc and it takes over a month for simple problems
just see complaintbox.in for further proof

Top Bottom