Best & Fastest Download Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well I still have my fate with DAP... though my self i use Flashget... but with broadband... all of them are same to me... without any download manager i get 28kbps with any download manager i get 30kbps... so... to me the main function is resuming... and though some people dont trust DAP as a good resume system... i never had any corrupt download with DAP...

niks999

Broken In
I have downloaded and installed many download managers but never seen anyone this fast like INTERNET DOWNLOAD MANAGER

1.-> Download it (just 2.00 MB) at *www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

2.-> Install it.

3.-> Configure it.

And you are through!!!

See the change yourself!!!

You will feel like after a MAAL GAADI you are seeing a SUPERFAST EXPRESS TRAIN!!!!

Enjoy!!!

rajas

In the zone
I have used free download mgr for a while and moved to IDM..I believe IDm is much faster and is very small(simple) application. Is the same with othes too. did anyone try Free DM and IDM.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
DownThemAll addon for firefox is good.

But personal preference: FlashGet

And download managers don't increase ur download speeds, but they do try to maximize download rates "within ur connection speeds", provided the file is broken into multiple pieces, all simultaneously downloaded and the servers release data at that rate. Optimization is the purpose of DMs.
A 256kbps connection won't get 60kBps download speeds continually when downloaded with any download manager.

But then they r not useful for rapidshare, megaupload,uploading... downloads as those downloads are always single file downloads, so using plain old simple download is good enough.

Best way, optimize ur internet connectin speeds first. Also Firefox optimizations. That'll give u a hike of more than 10-15% speeds.

My ISP providers say that I could get only 80% of the speed advertised, so on my 256kbps, i would ideally be getting about (80% of (256 / 8 )) 26kBps, but tweaking gives me atleast 30kBps, in fact most of the time i get the 32kBps.

Last edited:

sree_shan

Broken In
my choices will be

1. internet download manager
2. mass downloader

these r the ultimate downloaders i had ever seen ....

:) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom