Best datacard service in Delhi/NCR

jatinrai199

Broken In
hello friends, I want to buy a datacard fr using in Delhi/NCR. I dont have much knowledge about these. can anyone tell me which datacard is good fr service and better plans.nd what about BSNL evodo in delhi ?? any idea? Tnx in advnce .

Anand_Tux

Journeyman
Welcome to thinkdigit forum my friend. I would suggest buy a unlocked datacard from Micromax & use any sim you want.

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
hello friends, I want to buy a datacard fr using in Delhi/NCR. I dont have much knowledge about these. can anyone tell me which datacard is good fr service and better plans.nd what about BSNL evodo in delhi ?? any idea? Tnx in advnce .

hey bro , I myself purchased a 3G USB Modem from eBay with Airtel Logo but its Unlocked to all networks, you can use any sim with it and it comes with Auto APN , so you don't need configure anything :wink:

If you want the link I can give you.

meenum

Right off the assembly line
Can you please tell me how to do it. I have bought an Airtel Datacard (similar to yours) and using it with Airtel 3G plan. Can I use it with some other network as well.

Meenu

QUOTE=sc3n3l0v3r;1666494]hey bro , I myself purchased a 3G USB Modem from eBay with Airtel Logo but its Unlocked to all networks, you can use any sim with it and it comes with Auto APN , so you don't need configure anything :wink:

If you want the link I can give you.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom