Best Configuration within 30K

Status
Not open for further replies.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
nope. if u already have 1 exhaust fan, no need add another one. actually PSU acts well as an exhaust. however PSU will suffer.

What can be done so that PSU does not suffer?

simply separate the post into many parts & use the quote shortcut in the Standard menu bar in the edit box :smile:
I THINK I HAVE LEARNT THAT.

no crysis. no problem. old games will run. new games will suffer.
No HEADACHE WITH NEW GAME.

oh congrats. with the transparent side panel? how did u accomplished this task? i mean what type of modding stuffs used? cold cathode. neon lights. UV fans

Thanks. Yes on the side panel(not transparent at the time of purchase). I cut it with a tin cutter and then filed it to smooth the edges, bought the acrylic sheet, paste it . Then i decor a multicolour LED in front removing the BAY cover. The mutlicolour is inserted with 12v rail of molex connector directly(YES WITHOUT RESISTANCE). iT IS ROCKING. Thanks to the discussion in this forum regarding case modding that happened at 2006. i will put some pic very soon. I also bought a dozen of blue LED of 3v. But not applied still. I looked for those cold cathode, uv but not found in any shop out in Calcutta. You may say to order it online. Sorry i need to accumulate money for monitor and fans now.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
What can be done so that PSU does not suffer?

already done. u got a back fan as exhaust. its enough, until & unless it rotates so slow u can count the number of spin :smile:.

I THINK I HAVE LEARNT THAT.

yah u did.

Thanks. Yes on the side panel(not transparent at the time of purchase). I cut it with a tin cutter and then filed it to smooth the edges, bought the acrylic sheet, paste it . Then i decor a multicolour LED in front removing the BAY cover. The mutlicolour is inserted with 12v rail of molex connector directly(YES WITHOUT RESISTANCE). iT IS ROCKING. Thanks to the discussion in this forum regarding case modding that happened at 2006. i will put some pic very soon. I also bought a dozen of blue LED of 3v. But not applied still. I looked for those cold cathode, uv but not found in any shop out in Calcutta. You may say to order it online. Sorry i need to accumulate money for monitor and fans now.

oh WOW. thats some awesome modding work. however a side panel like in that of NZXT M59 could have made the mod a even better one. however the front side mod looks the most interesting. now time for some pics.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
already done. u got a back fan as exhaust. its enough, until & unless it rotates so slow u can count the number of spin :smile:.
It is a stock fan from CM with 1200 rpm and is spinning at its fullest..

yah u did.

Thanks

oh WOW. thats some awesome modding work. however a side panel like in that of NZXT M59 could have made the mod a even better one. however the front side mod looks the most interesting. now time for some pics.

I need to buy a card reader immediately and then i will transfer the pics from my digi cam. may be i will purchase it today evening. and you will get it on tomorrow as i am doing all this forum work from my office.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
oh WOW. thats some awesome modding work. however a side panel like in that of NZXT M59 could have made the mod a even better one. however the front side mod looks the most interesting. now time for some pics

A.jpg

The original

B.JPG

The cutting plan

C.JPG

Side panel modded.

D.JPG

the Side panel fitted. Yellow area needs a fan.

E.JPG

The air circulation process. Here i have a qns. Yesterday when i placed my hand BELOW just touching the PSU the fan was giving out cool air on my hand. i feel it on my palm. Sure. Why is it so? It is supposed to take the air and i should not feel any air on my hand?

F.JPG

the wires are managed to give enough room for air circulation.

G.JPG

Ganapati on front Side after removing the Bay cover.

H.JPG

Lights ON.

I.JPG

The MULTICOLOUR LED.

J.JPG

light changing.
K.JPG

maintaining a GAP between PROCCY & RAM.

L.JPG

Maintaiing GAPS between HDD to have a better air flow from FRONT FAN.

M.JPG

The two LEDs are connected to a molex connector without nresistance.

N%20(CPU%20AND%20MOBO%20TEMP%20with%20out%20side%20panel).jpg

TEMP with side panel open and a stand fan appointed.

O(CPU%20AND%20MOBO%20TEMP%20with%20side%20panel).jpg

TEMP with side panel fitted and a stand fan appointed.

pls tell me whether you are able to see it as i am not becoz my organisation has blocked all pic format available in net.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
nice work:smile::smile:....

could you please post some pics of your cabby in dark with all the bling-bling;-);-)

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
A) THE ORIGINAL

B)THE CUTTING PLAN

C)ACRYLIC SHEET FITTED(posted before)

D) SIDE PANEL FITTED(posted before)

E)The air circulation process. Here i have a qns. Yesterday when i placed my hand BELOW just touching the PSU the fan was giving out cool air on my hand. i feel it on my palm. Sure. Why is it so? It is supposed to take the air and i should not feel any air on my hand?

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
F) WIRES ARE MANAGED TO GIVE ROOM FOR MAXIMUM AIR CIRCULATION

G) GANAPATI PLACED IN FRONT REMOVING THE BAY COVER.(posted bef)

H) LIGHTS ON

I) THE TWO MULTICOLOURED LEDS.((there is a hole already.)posted before)

J) LIGHTS ROCKING.

K) DISTANCE BETWN PROCCY AND RAM MAINTAINED

L) DISTANCE BETWN HDD's MAINTAINED FOR FRONT FAN AIR INTAKE.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
M) THE MOLEX CONNECTOR WHERE THE LED IS CONNECTED.(posted before)

N) this is without side panel fitted and a stand fan appointed.

O) this is with side panel fitted and a stand fan appointed.

PLS ARRANGE ALL THE PICS .

THANKS.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
very good modding. u look to be really patient kind of person. no easy task.

huntluck

Broken In
You can get mine config. if u want

AMD 955 x 4 cpu

M4A79T ->MB

SAMSUNG 2233RZ Monitor

1 TB HDD SEAGATE

3GB RAM OCZ

600WATT PSU + cabinet IBALL

9800GT Nvidia card

Hope would be fine !

Status