Status
Not open for further replies.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
very good modding.

Thanks

u look to be really patient kind of person. no easy task

That is an attribute i always carry.

Thinking of fixing a top fan with fibre mesh . for that i need to cut the top panel But in this cabinet the top is not removable. let's see what can be done.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

You can get mine config. if u want

AMD 955 x 4 cpu

M4A79T ->MB

SAMSUNG 2233RZ Monitor

1 TB HDD SEAGATE

3GB RAM OCZ

600WATT PSU + cabinet IBALL

9800GT Nvidia card

Hope would be fine !

to whom you are suggesting this? me? or OP :?:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
Sam.Shab
Tech Reviewer

Quote:Originally Posted by avichandana20000
Thinking of fixing a top fan with fibre mesh . for that i need to cut the top panel But in this cabinet the top is not removable. let's see what can be done.

WOW. already a very good modding. are u preparing for some modding competition?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
wow. Already a very good modding. Are u preparing for some modding competition?

i never believe in competition but in coopeartion. Competition breeds foe but cooperation brings friend, principle i always follow. So anyone interested in time to come may find this thread useful for modding.
Yesterday there a strike in west bengal and i was in home. So i do a lab test for those BLUE LED i mentioned before and it was a success. Now i have to modify that and will send the picture step by step but not before Monday coz i will get time only on sunday.

BY THE WAY, where is OP WHO HAS STARTED ALL THIS?

Last edited:

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
Originally Posted by piyush120290
help me frnds
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show...71700&page=270

you are like advertising this all over the forum !!!

:roll::roll:

maybe he is advertising it on other forums too....;-):)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Very nice Modding work indeed . Ill do a search for various thread swith mods on it and if there is a sufficient number Ill bunch the posts together is possible for a good Modding thread. I thinkw e have one already by Rollercoaster but would have to check to make sure.

@avichandana20000- exemplary work man, that's what is called innovation -
however multi twisting of sata cable is not recommended - better coil it up or fold it in U turns.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Very nice Modding work indeed .

thanks

Ill do a search for various thread swith mods on it and if there is a sufficient number Ill bunch the posts together is possible for a good Modding thread. I thinkw e have one already by Rollercoaster but would have to check to make sure

that will be a great idea. a great discussion on the case modding happened in 2006.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35624

exemplary work man, that's what is called innovation -
THANKS

however multi twisting of sata cable is not recommended - better coil it up or fold it in U turns

oh! I will definitely do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom