Best Cell phone under Rs.15000

Hi !! I want to buy a cell phone under Rs.15000

I make use of lots a apps and social networking. Looks are not a priority, just that it must be sturdy. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest a good cell phone falling in the price category of 15000. I could stretch my budget a bit if there a very good cell phone nearby the above range.

Thanks in advance.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A Great phone with a great UI and obviously amazing Social Networking capabilities-

Samsung Omnia W I8350: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

OP
P

ParshuramPatil

Broken In
A Great phone with a great UI and obviously amazing Social Networking capabilities-

Samsung Omnia W I8350: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

I just read about motorola defy+. How is that phone ?

about omnia.....How good are the app store of Windows 7.5 . and i read that win 7.5 phones wont be upgraded to further versions (need clarification) so one year down would it still have any support?

samudragupta

Youngling
+1 to Samsung Omnia.
However as you also mentioned the motorola Defy, its also a gr8 phone from motorola however dont expect any software updates for the defy any soon

aroraanant

Explorer
Neo V costs 16k and I think its the best option for you.
One V costs 17k and also it has some software issues otherwise it is also a great phone.
then comes Sola for around 18k

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
+1 xperia neo v and sola...
else wait for xperia miro if u r nt into gaming...

I have heard that it has a limited internal mem (320 mb). would it not affect if i loaded many apps?

no it wont...
since the release of froyo, most of the apps can be moved to sd card...
so better get a sd card of atleast 8 gb...

OP
P

ParshuramPatil

Broken In
WOW thanks for all the suggestions...Well by the looks of it i think i might buy neo v.... but... i wanted to ask how good is the scrach resistant glass compared to gorilla glass. I m asking this bcoz i am not exactly the most carefull of users. And a screen full of scratches one year down is not what i am looking forward to. That is why i asked about DEFY+ (it sounded like the phone for my kind of ppl) but with no ICS upgrade i am not inclined towards it.

aroraanant

Explorer
Whatever mobile you I recommend you to buy a screen protector and whenever you fell there are a lot of scratches on it just change it :)
It doesn't matter it is gorilla glass or something, it will surely get scratches.

OP
P

ParshuramPatil

Broken In
Hello guys...was going to buy neo v but then thought ... why think small ( :p ) and waited and after saving enough money brought..... Xperia S ...then upgraded it to ICS... let me say honestly its amazing .

OP
P

ParshuramPatil

Broken In
sure will do...rite now checking every nook and corner of xperia s...will post by this week end...cant control it but have to say ... its true "sabr ka phal meetha hota hai"

vinay00777

Right off the assembly line
Hi !! I want to buy a cell phone under Rs.15000

I make use of lots a apps and social networking. Looks are not a priority, just that it must be sturdy. It would be of great help if anyone could suggest a good cell phone falling in the price category of 15000. I could stretch my budget a bit if there a very good cell phone nearby the above range.

Thanks in advance.

check out this link

*techivian.com/2012/11/best-phones-around-rs-15000/

Ihthisham

Broken In
Go for Optimus l7 android 4.0 and check out the specs at given site---*www.gsmarena.com/lg_optimus_l7_p700-4565.php

Top Bottom