Best CD- Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

EinSTeiN

Broken In
I've been using LG 52x writer for a long time. Its very good. i recommend that you buy LG. Ive heard that asus writers are also very good. Do not buy a samsung writer becoz the cd tray gets stuck very often and the chance of error is also high.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Yeah, a friend of mine bought a Samsung 48x writer and within 6 mths the drive tray had to be closed and opened manually!!

bhalchandra

Broken In
i got asus
it's very nice with very good performence but 100 bugs expensive than any other writer available in market.......kya kare kuch logon ki duniya sirf naam pe chalti hai.............
here r the latest prices that i know

ASUS : 1650
LG : 1500
SAMSUNG : 1350 dont go for this
SONY : 1550

All in all one thing u should remember that Only asus is coming with one rw and r cds else are with only r cd or nothing

busyanuj

In the zone
johnpthomas278 said:
I am planning to buy a CD-writer :D . Please tell me which is the best writer.

Is Sony writer good?

Please let me know of the cost too.

I've been using an LG writer for the past 18 months, and it's not given any problem so far.

Besides, as you can see, LG comes out to be the eventual choice of many people.

the_fragger

Broken In
Burn baby burn....

well i've tried quite a few ones ..intiailly had creative CDROM..worst piece of engg ever made.... second piece was a samsung ..had some issues with its tray ejecting mechanism and finally had to dump it .... then opted for a LG CD-writer..it's good it's fast and hasn't given any issues till now ... but maybe u shud opt for a combo drive now that Digit is givin a DVD free every month...i guess Liteon is the way to go ...in this month's digit they even have a upgrade offer where u can get a Liteon combo drive for juss 2500 bucks :D me's going for it .. u can look for it too 8)

prathapml

Broken In
Re: Burn baby burn....

the_fragger said:
had some issues with its tray ejecting mechanism and finally had to dump it
If you can find it, do opt for a slot-loading mechanism drive over a standard "tray"ed drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom