Best Case supporting high CPU and GPU

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys i am in process of upgrading my case which supports cpu cooler about 175+ mm and 270+mm for gpu with much of cooling option.

Kindly suggest me one within 4-5k max budget. I would be happy to keep it as low as possible.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Please let me know the prices and the cpu support in mm.

Corsair is good but whity

I like the crosair 400r whats the cpu length with fan . Does it support silver arrow heatsink

i got it it also comes close to 6k. I dont understand mounting case costing a hell of money what is going on.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I would recommend CM HAF 912 Advanced
most cases at that price are all all quite good.
Get any of the cases Jaskanwar mentioned and you are set :)

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
I like corsair and it fits my budget. Any one can post the price and online availability.

Also i building one for my cousin. He needs a small cabinet one we use for media centre like. whats the minimum price and any suggestion for that.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
My vote goes for CM HAF 912 Advanced .

Also i building one for my cousin. He needs a small cabinet one we use for media centre like. whats the minimum price and any suggestion for that.

Use any HTPC cabinet. Budget?

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
I had silver arrow currently and its heatpipes protruding in my gamma case. But one think i was wondering why so much costing for a metal case. Not sure how the IT peripherals costing going to be in future.

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Prices (online)
Cooler Master HAF 912 = Rs.6500(Cooler Master HAF 912 advanced with window panel)
Cooler Master 690 II Advanced = Rs.6500 (Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced With Transparent Window)
Lancool PC-K62 Black = Rs5250 (TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!LIAN LI Lancool PC-K62 Black 0.8 mm SECC, Plastic + Mesh ATX Mid Tower Computer Case)
Corsair Carbide 400r = Rs5000 (TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black Steel ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case)

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks all for the help in getting the right case. I ordered corsair 400R. Once it comes will post in review section along with videos and picture as one us asked for the same. I am waiting for the same.

S_V

In the zone
@macho84

Good choice mate... I am really looking forward for a small review of that lovely cabinet...

Last edited:
OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Yup to add this I upgraded the PSU to corsair gs800 Hope this could fuel if i add 2 HD 6970 in the long run.

Many to come in the coming weeks. I am looking to post review of all these in the coming coming week. Thanks for your support guys.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Yup to add this I upgraded the PSU to corsair gs800 Hope this could fuel if i add 2 HD 6970 in the long run.

Many to come in the coming weeks. I am looking to post review of all these in the coming coming week. Thanks for your support guys.

Wait before getting those cards. Price will decrease a lot once their next gen 7xxx cards will be out.

OP
M

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes i will wait for the gpu until next year. As i had to buy psu since then i felt like investing one. But i dont want to settle a high costing psu for 10k . But this feels good and comes in a good budget. So i picked it. I will see for the gpu the new series only .

Its 80+ certified for gaming and people 99 percentage recommend they are good.

Is there any way to measure the power usage via any system software.

Top Bottom