Best cameraphone under 20k

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So my sister wants to buy a new phone and her main requirement is that it should have a great camera. Android or WP either will do and currently she has a Lumia 710.
Budget is under 20k
Thanks in advance :)

sksundram

In the zone
Xperia sp @ 20k. Look for it @ indiatimes, lowest price online. But I would also advice you to check it at local shops as they may charge you under 20k

ashs1

Padawan
Nokia Lumia 720 has probably the best camera under 20k. If you can wait for some time, Nokia is planning to release Lumia 725 soon.

In Android, Maybe Galaxy grand/quattro/grand2 ( whatever..-__-)..they might suck while performing, but they take darn good images !!
Xperia L performs decent & takes average pics. (Outdoor nightpics are bit bad.)
(
Latest Nokia Lumia 725 now only @ Rs. 20,000 | Welcome Tricks
)
^pricing of 725 is still a rumour, but it should be around 20k..( i hope ;) )

SP's Cam is not that great if I am not wrong..

It is good but not good compared to S3.....
But for 20k it might be good

I think you should compare Xperia SP with Lumia 820 & 720

I would say, avoid 820 as its too heavy, approx 180g phone

kaz

right here
I have heard that Grand has better camera than S3 so you can call it the best Android Camera in that range .. SP camera is not good lacks details (source Internet :D )

sushovan

In the zone
Try to get S2 or a used S3. Nothing beats them in terms of Cam. also, Lenovo P780 has a very good cam too.

kaz

right here
Not true.... It has same camera as S2 but with a better flash

I remember a review video from Fonearena or some other reviewer that said that Grand has better camera than S3...Though not sure if he really meant that :p

sushovan

In the zone
Quite good but not better than the camera of Ascend P1 or even grand. also, its out of stock everywhere like every other good Huawei and LG phones under 20K :-?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I have heard that Grand has better camera than S3 so you can call it the best Android Camera in that range .. SP camera is not good lacks details (source Internet :D )

image quality is better than most low cost digi cam. but other than camera, everything is negative about it. grand 2 is lot better but cost more than s3 (and samsung calls it "budget").

Gionee Elife E6?

Top Bottom