Best Cabinet for my configuration...

gkara

Right off the assembly line
HI,

I am right now having Intel i5 2.67 GHz processor, 4 gb DDR3 ram, 1 TB harddisk, and MSI P55-GD65 mother board with just 256 mb graphic card. I am right now using Frontech Spice Cabinet which costed around Rs.1200/-. Does this fit good or do you say, I need to and I shall have to buy a new cabinet worth the configuration. I am asking the question because I hear fan noise while the system is running.

Regards,
Guru Charan.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ gkara

Check out coolermaster usp 100 for around 3k. If budget conscious, then go for nzxt gamma @ 2k

Last edited:

S_V

In the zone
@gkara

Usually your present cabinet will do and all you have problem with Fan noise ,right?

If it is cabinet fans ,try to change them with coolermaster fans. See if problem solved if not then purchase new cabinet ,fans can also be used in new one..

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
HI,

I am right now having Intel i5 2.67 GHz processor, 4 gb DDR3 ram, 1 TB harddisk, and MSI P55-GD65 mother board with just 256 mb graphic card. I am right now using Frontech Spice Cabinet which costed around Rs.1200/-. Does this fit good or do you say, I need to and I shall have to buy a new cabinet worth the configuration. I am asking the question because I hear fan noise while the system is running.

Regards,
Guru Charan.

Check where the fan noise is coming from. Could be the heat sink assembly for the CPU or an external fan. Just replace them. No need for a new cabinet.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Yeah check where the noise is coming from. Could be a wire touching a fan, or misfitted fan.

Or maybe the fan is crap.

How about lowering the rpm from speedfan??

mitraark

Decrepit
Usually the noise comes from SMPS Fan , then CPU Fan , sometimes even the Graphics card fan. CAbinet fans hardly make any noise .

Top Bottom