Best buy 2.1 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

healerstorm

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,
I'm planning to buy a good 2.1 speakers for gaming as well as movies. I know this is the most frequently asked question but the market is changing so fast that i was not able to satisfy my query by the last threads. my budget will be around 3K. I was totally in for buying Altec Lancing ATP3 which is now unfortunately out of the market. Its replacement is VS4121 but i haven't yet got any perfect review of this product. So waiting for your replies..it would be a great help.

Healerstorm

ruturaj3

Journeyman
VS4121 is almost same as ATP3, some change in look. If u r in mumbai, i can tell u where u can listen it.

Kush6

Broken In
I own a set of VS2421 and the sound quality is fantastic for the price - just one BIG issue, no shielding - if you take a phone even searching for signal, it'll start making screeing noises - that helps me when i forget to place the phone away - I know a call is coming even before the phone rings! :p

I got these for Rs. 2300 in July. (from Lamington Road, Mumbai)

Last edited:
OP
H

healerstorm

Right off the assembly line
Hey Guys,
Thanx for all the replies. I finally went for VS4121. The sound quality is quite good. I got my set from Nehru place(Delhi) and it has cost me Rs. 2890. That was the lowest price I was getting. Overall m satisfied with the set..and Kush6 u were rite about the sheilding..these series also lacks in it, I doubt how many speakers has it.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom