Best budget wireless mouse for laptop

sahil1033

In the zone
I own a Lenevo E49 and want to buy a wireless mouse for my laptop, it should be not more than 1.2k and should perform well on any surface.

deepakkrishnan

Broken In
1.2K would be an overkill for a budget wireless mouse. I bought a Dell wireless mouse for Rs 540/- from FK. You should check it out.

Dell WM112 Wireless Optical Mouse - Dell: Flipkart.com

$hadow

Geek in making
I own a Lenevo E49 and want to buy a wireless mouse for my laptop, it should be not more than 1.2k and should perform well on any surface.

specify the purpose of use a bit like gaming office work etc what will you do with it????

OP
sahil1033

sahil1033

In the zone
1.2K would be an overkill for a budget wireless mouse. I bought a Dell wireless mouse for Rs 540/- from FK. You should check it out.

Dell WM112 Wireless Optical Mouse - Dell: Flipkart.com
till now, i've made up my mind for this mouse only.

specify the purpose of use a bit like gaming office work etc what will you do with it????

the thing is i'll be using it on places like desk, table, and even bed and the purpose would be gaming i guess, so suggest accordingly

gameranand

Living to Play
For gaming wired Mouse are best. So if you are a gamer then get a wired mouse. Cords are quite lengthy that I am sure of. Anyway if you are a casual gamer then you can go for Wireless mice and Dell one is just fine. :)

Top Bottom