cooldude94

Journeyman
Budget - 30,000 rupees
Display size - 4.5-5 inch
Preferred brand - sony,lg,samsung
Preferred input method -touch
Preferred operating system - Android/Windows
Primary use of handset - Multimedia,gaming,ebook reading,camera
Any specific mobile phones in consideration?

Sony xperia zl
LG nexus 4
Nokia Lumia 920

I want a handset with a good camera,battery life and lag free gaming which will be the best for me ?
I am open to any other better option in this range if you recommend.

OP
C

cooldude94

Journeyman
No i would prefer android due to more customization and games i included 920 as it has best camera and display.
I am confused about zl display and camera quality otherwise zl suits me best.

OP
C

cooldude94

Journeyman
but one x+ has old chipset only 1gb ram and i heard htc phones are not so custom rom friendly as i will definitely root and install custom ROM

.jRay.

Youngling
but one x+ has old chipset only 1gb ram and i heard htc phones are not so custom rom friendly as i will definitely root and install custom ROM

Bro! There's so much support for htc phones. Just check xda. Awesome roms coming everyday. Btw how do you plan to use all the hardware. Games run smooth on x+

OP
C

cooldude94

Journeyman
Bro! There's so much support for htc phones. Just check xda. Awesome roms coming everyday. Btw how do you plan to use all the hardware. Games run smooth on x+
But is it future proof ? I plan to play hd games and view hd videos. I do not like buying smartphone from previous generation

.jRay.

Youngling
Then go for xperia sp. ~25k n beats previous gen. If you're ok with the zl display then go for zl

Top Bottom