VerlekarSachin

Right off the assembly line
Guys i need a suggestion from you'll for the best smartphone strictly under 10k. I want to purchase from Amazon and i wanted to exchange my old redmi phone. I shortlisted POCO M3, Redmi 9 Power & Samsung Galaxy F12. Off course I know Both poco and redmi specs are similar except the wide lens sensor on Redmi 9 power but i was thinking of POCO M3 because of unwanted ads issue in Redmi 9 Power. I am bit confused.
If you have any new smartphone suggestion within 10000 please do respond. Thanks :)

OP
VerlekarSachin

VerlekarSachin

Right off the assembly line
1. Budget? - 10000
2. Display type and size? - IPS LCD (Not expecting a good AMOLED phone on this budget)
3. Dual sim? - Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? - Samsung or Xiaomi
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? - Flash, Front and rear camera
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS,Stock Android etc). - Android 11, Stock android would be a plus point!
7. Preferred connectivity options (Dual 4G,802.11AC/5Ghz(not 5g mobile network) wifi). - 5G would be a plus point
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? - All of the above
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - POCO M3 & Samsung Galaxy F12 Were my shortlisted opinion
10. Any other info that you want to share - No

Last edited:
Poco M3 is good. Its a must to use one of the guides available online to disable ads on MIUI at the very least. I personally don't use custom ROMs because of the hassles involved.

Top Bottom