Best android smartphone at 22k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanmayraj

Broken In
I want following spec for my phone-
1GB RAM.
Good battery Life with Removable battery.
4 or 4.3 incg screen
Super amoled screen with Corning Gorilla Glass.
Android version is a big problem.
8MP Camera with HDrecording

SHORTLISTED - SAMSUNG GALAXY S2

Please tell me,according to my spec,SII is good selection or not.I know SII is almost 20 month old,but still it compete with latest devices.
I know htc one s is also good option but in india it with snapdragon scorpion,which is not battery efficient and slow processor in compare with International HTC one s which is with Snapdragon Krait

tkin

Back to school!!
LG L9 is a good deal, but Xperia SL just got a price cut, so now, for 22k, Xperia SL is the best deal.
You can get it from Saholic or flipkart, but avoid ebay/tradus, they tend to provide dealer warranty, always check the description thoroughly before buying from merchant platforms like ebay or tradus:

Sony Xperia SL Price in India, Latest Price, Specifications, Reviews - 91mobiles.com

Check this

My personal opinions: Strictly no to LG Optimus L9
Get S2 or Xperia SL......

If you are planning to root your device & install custom ROMs, then S2 would be great as it has great support by devs.
If you are going to use phone in stock condition(no rooting), then get SL because of its higher pixel density screen & better camera.

I bought my S2 recently(2 months ago) @ 23.5k. Now i have it rooted & Android 4.1 installed.

tkin

Back to school!!
SL currently has huge Dev support, sony even released the Xperia Z kernel before launch, while not as much as SGS II, sony is catching up fast, with SL at 23k SGS II pricing is daylight robbery, for that pathetic hardware.

OP
T

tanmayraj

Broken In
SL currently has huge Dev support, sony even released the Xperia Z kernel before launch, while not as much as SGS II, sony is catching up fast, with SL at 23k SGS II pricing is daylight robbery, for that pathetic hardware.

I just want to know why u mention pathetic hardware in s2. Please tell me!

tkin

Back to school!!
I just want to know why u mention pathetic hardware in s2. Please tell me!
Slower processor, nearly same or slightly slower GPU, inferior screen, inferior camera, no nfc, less battery, need I go on? And all these inferior components for 2k extra: Samsung I9100 Galaxy S II vs. Sony Xperia SL - GSMArena.com

As I had been saying, SGS II is a great set, for 22k, not for 26k, for that much its daylight robbery(and I am talking about flipkart, most people tend to buy cells from flipkart, hence going with the standard price there).

aroraanant

Explorer
Already you were having a thread where same discussion was going, what was the need of creating a new one for having the same discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom