Best Android Phone @10k

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^one shouldn't compare crap like Micromax to the VFM likes of Xiaomi

Fully support your views, how does one compare MMX with XIOAMI!!!

- - - Updated - - -

rubbish,all these chinese oems suck bad,rather keep some standard and get a better built trusted oem device instead of falling for glitters
All standard oem devices are ultimately made in China.

^one shouldn't compare crap like Micromax to the VFM likes of Xiaomi

I would trust mmx n xolo, instead of Xiaomi.

Btw i had hands on experience with Zenfone 5. Great phone for the price, no doubt. Build quality is good. Camera seemed to be approx equivalent to my Nexus 4, L90 has inferior camera than my N4. It has 2GB RAM, and the phone uses approx 600mb when idle(same as my N4, although with time, that number will increase to 700MB).
Personally i didn't like it's size, too big for me. Size is same as Grand 2, so no worries for those who are considering 5" phone.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Fully support your views, how does one compare MMX with XIOAMI!!!

- - - Updated - - -

All standard oem devices are ultimately made in China.

thats the sorta attitude people had when micromax first came out
irony is the cycle never ends,people keep getting fooled by these poorly made phones and cant face the fact that other phones are actually better made
the thing is despite all devices being made in china there is a quality difference in all oem devices
some people here are just getting delusional about xiaomi and will come back crying to rant on the forums the same way they did when xolo,micromax etc were new
i guarantee this will happen
despite micromax and xolo being bad oems ,id still trust them with my money rather than xiaomi
a known devil is better than an unknown one

- - - Updated - - -

I would trust mmx n xolo, instead of Xiaomi.

Btw i had hands on experience with Zenfone 5. Great phone for the price, no doubt. Build quality is good. Camera seemed to be approx equivalent to my Nexus 4, L90 has inferior camera than my N4. It has 2GB RAM, and the phone uses approx 600mb when idle(same as my N4, although with time, that number will increase to 700MB).
Personally i didn't like it's size, too big for me. Size is same as Grand 2, so no worries for those who are considering 5" phone.

+100000
true that
im also tempted to get a zenfone,at that price,specs and build and decent after sales,itd make a decent 2nd phone for me with its large screen etc,i can probably use it as a mini tablet sorta thing

OP
G

Gourav Kundu

Journeyman
So finally they increased the price to Rs.13999 !!! Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Price in India - Buy Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG Gold 8 GB Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

OP
G

Gourav Kundu

Journeyman
Hello members, Thanks a lot for your advice, I chose Zenfone 5 8gb over other sets and at last when I finally decided then I come to know that there is no Zenfone service center in Ranchi (Jharkhand ), though there are ASUS Laptop/motherboard service center in Ranchi but I have no idea whether they will take the responsibility to repair Zenfone or not... I do not know what to do now ? Any suggestion/advice would be very helpful, thanks.

Top Bottom