1. Budget?
Rs.7000 INR
2. Display type and size?
medium size say 4.5"
3. Dual sim?
Yes
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Motorola, Asus, Micromax, Nokia
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
front facing
6. Preferred operating system?
Android
7. Preferred connectivity options
3G
8. Primary use of handset ?
multimedia and gaming including casual photography
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
Nokia X
Micromax Unite 2
Asus Zenphone 4
Moto E

10. Any other info that you want to share
I am confused among the handsets I mentioned above because in Nokia X play store is not available which I need, in Unite 2 I have heard that it has less internal memory and has many bloatwares ( after sales service is not good ), Asus zenphone ( I have heard that intel processor is incompatible with many android apps ), Moto e ( I have heard that after sales service is bad and it may not upgrade to Android 5 aka L also camera is worst among the 4 phones I mentioned earlier ). Please help me as I need a phone which is good in performance and reliable when it comes to after sales service. Thanks.

sushovan

In the zone
Nokia X is dead.

Micromax is Crap.

Zenfone 5 is your only choice if you want to get the best performance within 10K.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
[MENTION=125331]Gourav Kundu[/MENTION], better wait till August 2014, next month and get hold of XIAOMI Redmi 1S at ₹6,999.00 only.

If you purchase from Snapdeal may be you could save some few hundreds of ₹ more.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Moto E will get Android L update As they promised moto E will receive atleast one major update if they can't keep their promises they will be digging their own grave.people mostly buy motorola phones for frequent updates if they take that too well i doubt anybody will buy motorola phone instead of Xiaomi and asus.
If this happens i will be ditching my moto E for sure and buying myself a zenphone 5 or Xiaomi Mi3.

OP
G

Gourav Kundu

Journeyman
Thank You everybody for your replies, Regarding Xiaomi, well it is new in India and service centers are also few in number ( I do not know whether it is in Ranchi or not) so it can affect the after sales service. No doubt the specs they are providing is very good but again what will happen if it get any problem ! Anyway, I think Zenfone 5 could be the best choice for me ( If my parents allow and extend the budget from 7k to 10k otherwise I may have to compromise and get Moto E :( )

- - - Updated - - -

Moto E will get Android L update As they promised moto E will receive atleast one major update if they can't keep their promises they will be digging their own grave.people mostly buy motorola phones for frequent updates if they take that too well i doubt anybody will buy motorola phone instead of Xiaomi and asus.
If this happens i will be ditching my moto E for sure and buying myself a zenphone 5 or Xiaomi Mi3.

Can you please tell me about the performance of Moto E you have at present ( like gaming performance and camera quality ). Thank You.

kaz

right here
Thank You everybody for your replies, Regarding Xiaomi, well it is new in India and service centers are also few in number ( I do not know whether it is in Ranchi or not) so it can affect the after sales service. No doubt the specs they are providing is very good but again what will happen if it get any problem ! Anyway, I think Zenfone 5 could be the best choice for me ( If my parents allow and extend the budget from 7k to 10k otherwise I may have to compromise and get Moto E :( )

- - - Updated - - -

Can you please tell me about the performance of Moto E you have at present ( like gaming performance and camera quality ). Thank You.

Camera is good for nothing...Even Xolo and Lava has better camera phone in this range.... Performance wise you will have no problem.... Asus Zenfone 4 is also a good option...And Xiaomi doesn't have any service center in Ranchi or anywhere in the Jharkhand, the nearest being Bhubneswar or Kolkata

Asus zenfone 5
In terms of cpu performance, its equivalent to snapdragon 400 but gpu performance is better in zenfone 5. Also asus is a better brand than Xiaomi, in terms os A. S. S

Minion

Conversation Architect

- - - Updated - - -

Performance is good but most disappointing is camera due to lack of auto focus.I will suggest you to save money get Zenphone 5 or get Xiaomi 1S for better camera and chipset.

OP
G

Gourav Kundu

Journeyman
Thank You everyone for your replies. As I can see Zenfone 5 would be the best deal for me...Does anyone know from where can I purchase it other than Flipkart which is showing "Out of stock" from so many days and I do not know when they are bringing it back in stocks ?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Thank You everyone for your replies. As I can see Zenfone 5 would be the best deal for me...Does anyone know from where can I purchase it other than Flipkart which is showing "Out of stock" from so many days and I do not know when they are bringing it back in stocks ?

it should be back in stock soon hopefully,im guessing a week max
its the best phone in that price range,all these micromax and xiaomi are extremely overhyped,zenfone 5 is a great vfm deal

Top Bottom