Bubble Blast 2
SpeedCar
Sprinkle
Samurai vs Zombies

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Can I request members to please state the genre of the game too?

I like racing games like SpeedX. Since those makes perfect sense to be played on a small portable device using accelerometer.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I like racing games like SpeedX. Since those makes perfect sense to be played on a small portable device using accelerometer.
really? tilt succks in most games, better to play racing games with arrow keys (aka a keyboard)
endless runners, tower defense, gesture based platformers, good on mobiles

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Yeah for now android or even iOS is crap hope they bring controller support soon .
Some say tab and this gen mobile is console killer . I think they are no where near to the level of gameplay ,story & etc of console gaming.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
really? tilt succks in most games, better to play racing games with arrow keys (aka a keyboard)
endless runners, tower defense, gesture based platformers, good on mobiles

Well, keyboard is an accessory, that has to be "purchased" separately. And most of the time you don't want to set it up, or are like traveling in a metro where you don't want to do that.
Also, tilt don't succk that much. And games like SpeedX have proved how to take its advantage to the core! :D

Yeah for now android or even iOS is crap hope they bring controller support soon .
Some say tab and this gen mobile is console killer . I think they are no where near to the level of gameplay ,story & etc of console gaming.

Oh come on! If you want those stuff, just play on consoles!! :p
When you think mobile, you think "Casual"!!

Or am I wrong? :?

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Buddy that why I am said earlier in my post I play casual game only.
But I was stating a point here. So don't get furious over me .

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
i know that feel, it's frustrating to not have quality titles, also frustrating when every publisher is looking to be profitable for cheap prices (0.99 price range)
there is chinatown wars, sims 3, world of goo, anomaly warzone, and infinity blade (only one not also on droids)
apart from that, this is a seperate medium, with it's own unique advantages, all of which are not really tapped yet

Top Bottom