best 9" / 10" tablet upto 12 K

kriplani

Broken In
Dear Friends,

I am looking for 9" or 10" tablet under Rs. 12,000/-. The tablet would be used primarily for word/ excel processing applications, net surfing, movies, gaming etc.
Like to have good build quality and good ASS so that it can work for couple of years. Looking for good chipset + RAM + Screen + Internal Memory combo; extra features like GPS, bluetooth would be welcome. Have read about some tabs from spice, karbonn, videocon, iball, ainol, wammy athena etc. and totally confused.

Please suggest which tablet should I go for, in this budget that meets the requirements. Please provide hands-on experience, if any.

regards,

tkin

Back to school!!
Dear Friends,

I am looking for 9" or 10" tablet under Rs. 12,000/-. The tablet would be used primarily for word/ excel processing applications, net surfing, movies, gaming etc.
Like to have good build quality and good ASS so that it can work for couple of years. Looking for good chipset + RAM + Screen + Internal Memory combo; extra features like GPS, bluetooth would be welcome. Have read about some tabs from spice, karbonn, videocon, iball, ainol, wammy athena etc. and totally confused.

Please suggest which tablet should I go for, in this budget that meets the requirements. Please provide hands-on experience, if any.

regards,
If you can spend only 12k then forget that part. If you want that you have to buy Samsung Tab 2 @ 13k without sim support, its 7" and good vfm.

Else your best bet is this: iberry Auxus CoreX4 3G Quad Core 1.6GHz Tablet + Phone 9.7" IPS 2GB RAM 3G SIM | eBay

OP
K

kriplani

Broken In
iberry Auxus CoreX4 3G seems to be little out of budget.

Can u tell how is Spice mi-1010. Also, i have read that Zync is coming new range of tabs this month end. Waiting for that.
Looking for other suggestions, if possible.

regards,

tkin

Back to school!!
How about this? iberry Auxus CoreX2 3G Dual Core 1.6GHz Tablet + Phone 7" IPS 1GB RAM 3G SIM | eBay

Top Bottom