best 48''-52'' TV...

addy

Broken In
hey guys i was planning to get a new TV of about 48''-52''... but when i looked through the available options it was highly confusing.. as to which one to choose and which should not be chosen...
My budget is around 1.5 lacks... but it is inclusive of -TV, blue-ray player, and home theater system...
so it would be really helpful if u can suggest me what model to get to get max out of my money...
although this section is for tv and monitors only but still i would like you to suggest me the blue-ray player and home theater system too or else i'll have to make 2 more threads...
P.S.- if you think a specific model is very very good but is a bit outside my budget then also specify it.. i'll reconsider increasing my budget if that thing is worth it...
hey and one more thing... someone told me that i should get a PS3 instead of a blue ray player... so will it do all the functions that i blueray player can do..??
or it will be better to get a player..?? cos i am not into console gaming ... i like to play games mainly on PC....

Sarath

iDota
A PS3 is a good blueray player. Also the best player for 2years from launch but now you have better alternatives. If you dont game at all there is no reason to spend 18k on a player that you can get for sub 10k price today.
I have a PS3 btw and its good. You need to shell out 1k more for a blue ray remote which will let you use all the functions of a blue ray player.

If its Sony you are looking for then check it here:
Sony BRAVIA LCD TV : Sony India

The EX series should do good.

For HT setups and such go to hififorum and other AV forums. Their lives are dedicated to audio video discussions. They should be able to help you out better.

Top Bottom