Best 24 inch tv till Rs 18000/-

Which company makes the best value for money tv for Indian markets

• Total voters

Avengers

Broken In
Hi,

I am planning on buying a LED tv till diwali and my requirements are:

1. 24 inch
2. Should cost maximum till 18000/- INR.
3. General tv viewing: daily indian soaps, news, cricket matches almost all the channels are SD.:p
4. USB play formats is very important as I will be playing avi, mkv, flv videos most of the times from usb. USB will be the proper testing of the HD quality of tv.:-D

The model I am inclined towards is toshiba pu200.

Rest of the suggestions are also welcome.

Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, Philips, LG are the companies of which I am ok buying.

OP
A

Avengers

Broken In
I am getting one more option of 32 inch videocon lcd(I know it is lcd not led) for about 17,600/-

Here is the link : Videocon LCD VAG32HV-YF MAH - Buy Online Now on STAR CJ Online Shopping Mall | Browse Electronics - Audio & Video

How is this lcd?

Right now I am using samsung lcd model no. LA32D450G and I am pretty satisfied with the colors of it but the sound gets distorted if we go above the volume level of 40.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Check this one LG LED 24LN4300
its full hd and MRP is 18.5k so u will easily get from local dealers in a much less price ;)

don't buy HD Ready when u can afford a Full HD TV

Last edited:
OP
A

Avengers

Broken In
Check this one LG LED 24LN4300
its full hd and MRP is 18.5k so u will easily get from local dealers in a much less price ;)

don't buy HD Ready when u can afford a Full HD TV

Ok will try to check out with a local dealer for the price difference.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Regarding better brightness I feel the brightness in lcd is much better than led. Anyways this time I am going to go for a LED because it is the latest technology.
don't confuse with LED with LCD...
LED is actually an LCD with just some minor changes

here read this article explains in detail
*reviews.cnet.com/8301-33199_7-57572740-221/led-lcd-backlights-explained/

dabster

In the zone
With Rs18k Budget you should be able to pull-in full hd 24inch TV. Assuming diwali is past by which model you finally picked ?
As far ppl already told. Color saturation/depiction is way better in LED and LED IPS panels..

Top Bottom