best 2.1 sound system under 2.5k

papashango_cs

Broken In
hiii guys, i'm planning to buy a 2.1 sound system
i live in delhi..
my budget is rs2500 (can be extended upto 2700 not beyond this)
my main requirement is GOOD AND HEAVY BASS , MORE SOUND OUTPUT(clear sound.)
It should be enough to shake my small room atleast !
i have shortlisted some of the models i liked
Altec lansing vs4241
altec lansing vs2521
creative inspire T3100
creative inspire T3200
logitech x230
logitech z323

i am unaware of the prices/availabilty , so please guide me for the best one (as per my req) which falls in my budget

cheers. -k4RNN

MegaMind

Human Spambot
It should be enough to shake my small room atleast !
Altec Lansing VS4121 - 2.8K.. If u were able to find one, u are lucky...

Creative T3200 is overpriced...

Logitech Z323 - sub distorts a lot..

Creative T3100 - 2k... Good option but dont expect room filling bass...

OP
papashango_cs

papashango_cs

Broken In
thanks mate.
im getting this now :)

one thing, what is the SIZE OF THE SUBWOOFER of t3100 ???
i couldnt find it anywhere on the net.. hope its 5.25 :):)

OP
papashango_cs

papashango_cs

Broken In
hii guys !! i finally got altec lansing vs4641 ie octane 7 , they are amazing ! got it for 3k @ nehru place .
@a2mn2002 , bro iball tarang isnt good !
you can get creative and logitech in that range if youre a bit low on budget
ONE QUESTION guys, i have placed the 2 speakers (satelliets) ON MY DESK and the sub under my desk (not on the floor, but on a wooden plank made for printer n stuff, ) now ihve removed the printer. and my sub is placed facing the WALL. ( the air pocket and the woofer are on the same side and are facing the wall. ie table ) although , there is a gap of atleast 3.5 inches. is it ok ? .. it wont harm my sub in any way right ?? i can place it facing me (the listener ie opposite to the wall) , but it'll mess up the wire arrangment..

please do reply to this
regards.

Last edited:
OP
papashango_cs

papashango_cs

Broken In
bass is too good !!!
and how do i do " burn in " ?? is it a software..?
ive not raised the volume more than 60% ..

----
AND PLEASE DO TELL ME THAT MY SUB WONT GET HARMED IN THIS POSITIONG ( read post # 8 )

OP
papashango_cs

papashango_cs

Broken In
ok.. then i'l arrange it the other way around.. ie , opposite to the wall. mega i think i have some problems with my satelliets. i can hear disturbance (like that from tweeters,) the tweeter sound is as if thers a small paper stuck inside both the satelleits. After burn in , will this get resolved.. ?
after changing the woofer position , will it solve ?
or should i get it replaced. ?
:(

although when i play some different songs, at a higher volume , this doesnt happen, or happens very less. could it be anything related to the bitrate of the song ..? song quality i mean. but still it shouldnt be this way.. its a very minute sound, you have to pay attention to notice it..

Last edited:

MegaMind

Human Spambot
i can hear disturbance (like that from tweeters,) the tweeter sound is as if thers a small paper stuck inside both the satelleits. After burn in , will this get resolved.. ?
after changing the woofer position , will it solve ?
or should i get it replaced. ?

U mean like a crackling sound? If it doesnt happen in all songs, its nothing to worry abt, should be due to bitrate..
Also check for any electrical disturbances... Earthing..

OP
papashango_cs

papashango_cs

Broken In
it happens in a few songs (songs having low bitrate , 128) even on medium volume,
i had downloaded 80 % of the songs from youtube ! poor me !
all those had 128 bitrate, so i could hear that crackling sound in many songs, but now ive downloaded some high quality (192-320 bitrate) songs, and even on FULL (actually full ) i dont hear that sound ! its all clear :) .. so the speakers are fine right ?

OP
papashango_cs

papashango_cs

Broken In
okay ! great, thanks, what should be the ideal volume for it ? even 40 % is too loud man !
and i have downloaded some files from link you gave me !
daily 5 hours is ok ? for 3-4 days.. ?

Top Bottom