Negative Experience been cheated by ebay

bestpain

good advicer
i bought a Technotech Mini Wireless Keyboard 2.4 GHz - White 1 Year Warranty at rs 549.
paisapay id-42859014010
the keyboard i recieved was not working and is physical damaged and i raised the claim ....but the claim was closed without my information.

here is the response on their site.
Dear Nitish, This email is regarding the Claim 2084236 raised for the below item: - Item Name: Technotech Mini Wireless Keyboard 2.4 GHz - White 1 Year Warranty - PaisaPay ID: 42859014010 - Seller ID: technotechtechnologiespvtltd2014 - Reason of claim Item not working/Broken We tried to contact you on your registered number 9040521341 on 21/06/16 at 5.07 PM the number was BUSY. We have thouroughly investigate this claim, and found that the item you purchased is under manufacture warranty. We do not cover manufacturing warranty products and the option that is provided below will certainly help you with your concerns. The seller must have provided with an invoice, which you can take along with the product to the nearest service centre. You can also get in touch with the seller and he will be able to assist in case you require any further assistance helps with seller details , it will be great if you keep all your communications with the seller via member to member communication so that we are updated on your discussion with the seller. We have closed your claim and your request for refund has been rejected. For more information on the non-eligibility criteria to file a claim, kindly check the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#terms We regret of not being able to assist you on this matter. Thank you for shopping on eBay! Regards, Surendra Kumar Claims Team

i have been cheated ....i really feel stupid for ordering that chinese keyboard and ebay is also not helping.
the seller is ready to replace the product but i have to ship on my cost .

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Shipping it at your cost costs like Rs 100-200 ..
Either do that or take it to "manufacturer's warranty service center" and get it fixed.
You should have researched on this specific item before buying, it was upto you to decide whether this is a quality product or not. Ebay is just a mediator, since the product has been listed as having manufacturer's warranty then they will do no help unless the product is under 1 month old

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
ya i think i have to ship the product myself ....lets see if ebay is ready to pay the shipping cost.
but there is a major loophole in this manufacturing warranty service.....if the seller ships me other thing other than the product mentioned then i am screwed totally and ebay will not do anything.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
if the seller ships me other thing other than the product mentioned then i am screwed totally and ebay will not do anything.

if the seller ships something even remotely differnt from whats mentioned, contact ebay customer care directly.. they will r*** the seller..
How I know this ?I was in a similar situation..'

Also, ebay should provide you with a coupon that directly reimburses your shipping cost.. Thats what they did to me atleast

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
i received the call from ebay claim adjuster team .....but my number was in roaming so i gave them another number to call and that guy was said he will call on this new number....but he never called back and when i checked on their site i got this message.
yes i call them back and the customer guy was so ch****a.
he kept telling me to go to service center ,i told him there is no service center in India ..its a china product.....i asked him whether i should go to china for that....he said yes....i got very angry.
then i told him that i received a brick instead of keyboard ....then also the guy said take that brick to service center.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
DId you record the call ? The customer service representative said all these or did the seller say all these ?
Did the prodcut you bought have an ebay guarentee ? How many days did u you take to contact eBay regarding this ?

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
DId you record the call ? The customer service representative said all these or did the seller say all these ?
Did the prodcut you bought have an ebay guarentee ? How many days did u you take to contact eBay regarding this ?

yes i have recorded the call.....the customer service told this.
no it was under manufacturer warranty...i received the product on 19 june since then i am struggling with them.

- - - Updated - - -

yesterday the ebay superior team told me that if the seller is ready to refund or replace the product then they are ready to arrange a pickup for the item or pay courier chargers....but for that they needed a mail from seller that he is ready to replace the product.
they asked me to contact the seller through "contact the seller "option...i did that and here is the response.
df.jpg

as you can see the seller is agree to replace the item.
so today i called ebay regarding this and asked to arrange an pickup....but the customer care guy says that he cant see any message left by seller regarding the return .(he says he cant see my ebay inbox msg)
so i called the seller again today and told to mail ebay ,that he is ready to replace the product so that ebay will also be the part of this return procedure......the seller disagreed on this and told me that he will not do anything else ,if i want replacement then send the product and disconnected the call.

again i called ebay superior team and they told me again to drop a mail to seller by adding insellerverfication@gmail.com in cc.
they also told if i don't get any reply from seller within 72 hrs then i can call them and they will provide me with further help.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Sounds like a lot of communication gap, i didnt expect the ebay customer care service to be this unprofessional. If the seller does not reply within 72 hours, there's a high likelyhood that you get to keep the product as well as get your money refunded..

When a seller sells in ebay, he does not get his money until his remmitance period is over (14 days).. This 14 days is to ensure that the seller does not cheat the buyer.. Within these 14 days, you have guarenteed advantage to either get your money back or get your product replaced. So do not worry, everything will be all right in the end

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
i had ordered the product on cash on delivery...don't know if i will get the refund.
the main problem is here that the seller is the sole manufacturer here and handles everything from delhi.....there is no service center anywhere in india....so 1 yr warranty is rubbish.manufacturer warranty is also not possible here.
and ebay should also should take action against these sellers who sells defective product and then don't provide service too.if the seller(technotech is the name of the company) cannot provide manufacturer warranty

Nerevarine

Incarnate
All such brands are mainly imported from china in bulk, only the packaging is made here in india along with the logo..
There is no such manufacturer's warranty .. Next time you purchase something, make sure to buy from a reputed brand like logitech

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
ya i am thinking to buy logitech k400 now.

in cod payment does the amount goes directly to the seller?

kunnusingh

Journeyman
Do not purchase product via COD, If you will pay via your debit card then you ebay will quickly refund your money because of they know that you can open dispute on your transaction.

You can open dispute on debit card transaction by filling "debit card dispute form - Your bank name"

Ask ebay that you want a refund because of product is completely damage instead of saying that this is faulty.

Top Bottom