Beauty Swimming with hungry crocodiles!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferozepuria

Right off the assembly line
Swimming with hungry crocodiles is not most people’s idea of fun but, for 28-year-old hot babe Kerry Shaw, it was a dream come true.

In Oudtshoom, South Africa, anyone has become able to swim with these predator crocodiles without being frightened. It isn’t expensive at all as for only 30 $, anyone can wear his/her swimming trunks or bikinis and snorkeling gear and enjoy swimming in a reinforced steel cage to enjoy swimming with killer crocodiles but for only ten minutes. But there is a minimum age of 12 and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult during the dive.

Kerry who is also a South African media executive said, “I was a little nervous but very excited to get into the water,” “It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and a chance I didn’t want to miss out on”, admitting that she checked the cage door was locked before going into the pool.
*www.picspay.com/uploads/gahsoon/main/BeautyCroc01.jpg
*www.picspay.com/uploads/gahsoon/main/BeautyCroc02.jpg
*www.picspay.com/uploads/gahsoon/main/BeautyCroc03.jpg
*www.picspay.com/uploads/gahsoon/main/BeautyCroc04.jpg

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
dd_wingrider said:
this was her dream :) i too have dream of swimming with jessica alba :-D
Yeah just like these pics, you'll be outside the cage and she'll be inside!! :D :D :D

PS: No offense meant, Plz take it on a lighter note :)

dd_wingrider

In the zone
no probs dude:) it will be awesome if i get even that close to her its enough. Moreover i will catch up with her when she's out of swimming pool:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom