BCA project help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun_The Power

Right off the assembly line
Hello friends.... I'm final sem. BCA student. Friends i have a project made on Java. I'm facing problem in it as it was working before. Is there anyone who know java , plz help me in solving it. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif :( Procedure to run the app in written in testing page..see that. mail me as prob solved, on sun_thebigboss@yahoo.com i too need JDK 1.3 . I lost it. If anyone have it or Download URL..provide me.. link of project:- *rapidshare.com/files/21965928/whole_project.zip.html

47shailesh

Security Exp
i did'nt get you please elaborate.. and for now only i can give u is *java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

OP
S

Sun_The Power

47shailesh said:
i did'nt get you please elaborate.. and for now only i can give u is *java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html
This is my project. It's LAN Messenger made on JAVA. it was working before about 1 month back. But it's not working now. I'm not able to solve the problem. Steps to run it , are mentioned in testing.doc in Final Repor folder. Try this too :- instead of copying whole folder Talk2 me in Bin folder of JDK ..copy all files in Talk2me folder to Bin folder and then run java server and java client in command prompt. ...

pavi

hello
i am going to make a project on matrimonial website based on asp.net.
it also includes the bridal shopping package and match making. the bridal shopping wud b like on line shopping for brides and grooms.
can u plz help me out.????
plz suggest some good topic name for it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom