battlefield 3 lags again...!!

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
the line is bad but that should not cause stuttering in single player. if single player is also lagging, then it's probably gfx issue. do you have any other games ?

search in battlelog forums. other ppl also have similar stuttering with GTX 560Ti
GTX 560Ti problem FI - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

_

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
please answer foll q's:

* did you do this ?
NLAmbushNL
Enlisted: 27/10/2011
28/10/2011 12:36AM
to people who have the graphics card gtx 560ti from asus: just remove smart doctor and gamer OSD. then reinstall the newest driver and everything will work!

* did you check if there is new bios for your gfx card in asus website ?

* did you check whether you have the same problem with any other game or just battlefield 3 ?

_

OP
K

Krishna

Broken In
1.ya i havent installed smartdoctor and gamer OSD
2.there is no bios update available for the card
3.BFBC2 and crysis 2 are running fine..!!

i have downclocked my GC engine to 800 Mhz and lags are reduced but still its unplayable..!!

OP
K

Krishna

Broken In
hey guys plzz tell me what to do...!!! i am playing the games with so many lags..

today i opened my cabinet again and took out graphic card, and i saw something strange.. two golden fingers of my GC were broken partially... is this causing issue?
Would my GC get replaced in this scenario?? plz reply..!!

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I dont know it ll help you but worked for me.i was using avast and it showd no virus and games were laggy.so i downloaded kaspersky trial and it found too many viruses and aftr removing it was ok.maybe you should download kaspersky and scan ur system and try playing after removing..hope it helps

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
hey guys plzz tell me what to do...!!! i am playing the games with so many lags..

today i opened my cabinet again and took out graphic card, and i saw something strange.. two golden fingers of my GC were broken partially... is this causing issue?

can you post a picture of the same?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

who could have thunk this would come to such an obscure thing :-D take it to service centre.

most probably this might be the case. or if you are still apprehensive if possible borrow a friends gfx card and try in your system. before that have a good look at your pcie slot itself :wink:

_

OP
K

Krishna

Broken In
From 3 days am searching for asus service centre for gc's near my locality but the shopkeeper says that i have to send it outside india (probably china)
One more question that reducing the core clock helped me getting out some clock.. i reduced my GC's core clock from 830 to 730..
I just wanna ask that is it okay to play with core clock reduced... please tell :)

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
From 3 days am searching for asus service centre for gc's near my locality but the shopkeeper says that i have to send it outside india (probably china)
One more question that reducing the core clock helped me getting out some clock.. i reduced my GC's core clock from 830 to 730..
I just wanna ask that is it okay to play with core clock reduced... please tell :)
reduced clocks are not a prob.

search for the service centre in asus website ? ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Service Center

_

Top Bottom