Battlefield 3 Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madh1261

Broken In
Alright so i bought battlefield 3 on origin.. I want to install it but its too big. i brought a pirated copy of battlefield 3 from my friend. Can i use that pirated copy to play the game and multiplayer because i don't want to download the game as it's too big. So will it work if i just paste the game in my origin games folder?

Alok

Adventurer
Alright so i bought battlefield 3 on origin.. I want to install it but its too big. i brought a pirated copy of battlefield 3 from my friend. Can i use that pirated copy to play the game and multiplayer because i don't want to download the game as it's too big. So will it work if i just paste the game in my origin games folder?

origin will not detect non origin copy.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
piracy is not allowed and Origin will detect a pirated copy.
but u can try to copy paste the big files....don't use pirated cracked files (.exe,dll etc)

and this thread will be closed

OP
M

Madh1261

Broken In
Okay, thank you.. Yeah i won't use crack.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried and it failed. mods lock this thread

Alok

Adventurer
Okay, thank you.. Yeah i won't use crack.

- - - Updated - - -

I tried and it failed. mods lock this thread

looks like the pirated copy you are using to install your genuine game is non origin. If you had origin rip it would have worked. origin game folder and non origin look quite different when you see them side by side. Long ago I tried this with Dragon Age 2 and it worked, It was origin version pirated that I got in discs, copied over origin folder and origin detected game files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom