Battlefield 3 discussion!

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
*blogs.battlefield.ea.com/resized-image.ashx/__size/550x0/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/battlefield_5F00_bad_5F00_company/OB_2D00_Stats_2D00_Final.jpg

d3p

PowerHouse
Anyways, batman arkham city x360 too was leaked on torrent sites a week before its release. i wonder how pirates get the copy of games before release.

You can't trust these torrents also sometime, they might some sort of virus. Otherwise someone from the publishing / developing company employee itself would have leaked it. Same case happened with Crysis 2 even & later Crytek confirmed it was not a complete game with lot of bugs on it. May be something similar for these case also.

teach me dutch. xD

Dutch is the official language of Neitherland [Holland].
Deutsche/German is the official language, which i use currently & so far so good i learnt it.

@NVIDIAGEEK: Don't convert English to Deutsche directly, like one to one. The whole sentence means nothing, which means the formation itself is wrong. Even Google Translate also translate very bad german.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Don't worry about it being pirated. It will be difficult for most people to download such a huge game. Moreover it will be a hassle to play it on line. What's the fun in BF3 without the Multiplayer.

tkin

Back to school!!
Pirates strike again:-

Battlefield 3 is pirated
Doesn't matter, pirates can't play MP and its the MP that counts, it will sell really well and a lot, no use pirating games like these(COD, BF3 etc), cause SP is cr@p anyway.

Soumik99

Journeyman
this game is battlefield 3, a sequel to battlefield 2. bad company is a different series of games under the same "battlefield" banner(or whatever you call it).

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
@NVIDIAGEEK: Don't convert English to Deutsche directly, like one to one. The whole sentence means nothing, which means the formation itself is wrong. Even Google Translate also translate very bad german.

I didn't Google Translate it. I have a book to learn German. I've learnt some things from that book. But yeah, you can't learn a language by reading books, you gotta speak w/ people.

Lucky you, I always dream of working in Germany.

d3p

PowerHouse
Guys, i saw BF3 for PC, XBox hiting the markets yesterday in Stuttgart, Germany.

Believe me the Limited Edition is priced at 50 Euros [~3300], which is completely unaffordable for few of us.

One more thing, I saw MW3 also & that even priced close to BF3 & the sales man was saying MW3 has good sale overall as of now.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, i saw BF3 for PC, XBox hiting the markets yesterday in Stuttgart, Germany.

Believe me the Limited Edition is priced at 50 Euros [~3300], which is completely unaffordable for few of us.

One more thing, I saw MW3 also & that even priced close to BF3 & the sales man was saying MW3 has good sale overall as of now.

Damn.

BTW, people, when can I expect my delivery of BF3 if pre'd from Flipkart? Any guesses?

[YOUTUBE]Q7GVSx7yMaA[/YOUTUBE]

My Gawd!

tejaslok

Journeyman
Flipkart confirmed that its releasing on 25th and it will ship on 25/26.Same confirmed by Game4U.

So will I be getting it on 25th ? or 28th ? i wish i get my hands on it ASAP :p

Is this only for me or any one notice "flipkart' changed the release date to 28 from 25 ?

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Review scores for PC start pouring:-

Battlefield 3 review scores sneak out - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

Top Bottom