Battlefield 3 discussion!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Putting an unguided shell through an aerial vehicle is among the best feelings this game can offer.More the distance,the better it is.

If you're not online on FOrigin at 8.30, I'll put a guided shell up you....
lol

Btw, anyone for MP today?

There's no point of having tdf platoon if everyone is playing on different servers :|

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
The best thing is if you've a good sniper in your squad who is soflamming the vehicles & you're playing as an engineer taking them out. I love that..

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^You need a support guy dropping ammo. I was once on the antenna in Caspian Border with a Support guy and a sniper. We got the best squad award at that time :p

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Yeah sure.. but I'm getting a 403 error. You don't have permission to access / on this server. Anyone else getting that error?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I'm in my native... Will be back on sunday night :( already 2 days passed without BF3 :(

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
lol
just noticed, kb+mouse/kb all work with xbox controller connected.

& noticed one more thing - key F1 to F4 = seat position in vehicles

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The best thing is if you've a good sniper in your squad who is soflamming the vehicles & you're playing as an engineer taking them out. I love that..
Without teamwork one can rack up the score but winning the game is a distant possibility.

I like to create wall of smoke when arming a m-com or taking a base. Works better.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
had some fun today :D

c4 jeep
loooool

It's called as "Jihad Jeep" in Battlefield culture. And it's more funner in BC2 than in BF3. You'll have plenty of WTF moments in BC2 with respect to this 'cause the C4's kinda broken in BC2. Awhh... them old memories...

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
kb+mouse is the best for flying jets and dogfighting. best pilots just use kb+mouse. joystick is actually useless in dogfights as the speed cant be controlled as fast as in kb.

_

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Hey, guys looks like there's a new patch for BF3 (1.5GB) and it apparently breaks the multiplayer? Seems like you need to disable UPNP on the router to make it work.

I haven't downloaded it yet , and EA are apparently making a hotfix for the MP issue.

Top Bottom