Batman : Arkham Knight

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
u don't want to play hard :wink:

having those gadgets from the start will be more helpful. in comics, BM has most of his commonly used gadgets in his utility belt.

Like in Arkham City, when he had access to RC batarang from the start which he acquired/unlocked in Akham Asylum.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I really feel the old batman had better body,it really suited his voice and personality too but lets see and last year i had suggested them on their page it would be awesone if they had batmobile they got it!

sutta_boy

Broken In
Its a relief that WB is not developing this one, Arkham origins was bad at story telling + the story kinda sucked and the city was rather dull, Seeing from these images Rocksteady have done a marvelous job bulding Gotham, I am sure as hell It would be better than Arkhma origins. City was one the best games of the generation ( definitely in top 10 ), I hope Arkham knight will be that good. ( who else is hoping for The joker? )

kannche

Right off the assembly line
Correction, screenshots looks awesome, these are not from final game.

Haha very pedantic :p I made this comment after watching the trailer. I trust Rocksteady. They won't disappoint this time too. xD Sad to hear it's the final one from them :(

gameranand

Living to Play
how was that a spoiler? the game was launched 3 years back. even google search reveals the ending. :chinscratch:

Google the game ending of a game released 3 days ago and you'll get it. Saying that game is old is not a excuse. I haven't played many games released back in 2009, and back let alone 2010 and 2011.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Google the game ending of a game released 3 days ago and you'll get it. Saying that game is old is not a excuse. I haven't played many games released back in 2009, and back let alone 2010 and 2011.

Sorry for the spoiler buddy, will not post endings without spoiler tags now. :chillpill:

Top Bottom