Batman : Arkham Knight

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Ah there she is, at last. I was wondering where my wife went off to... :wub:

didn't know your wife had serious mental stability issues and has a sadistic self mutilating psychopath for a boyfriend.
there's even white paint on her face! (fair and lovely? or maybe not)

BURN!!!

Batman without the cape?
wtf is this?
Batman the Grey knight? Capeless crusader?
maybe someone took it to the cleaners for a much needed cleaning (1939-2014) 75 years of blood bullets and crap, will take some time to clean.

Gollum

Collector
*www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dishonored2Leak-672x372.jpg

In love with harley :cry:

*i.imgur.com/N0fwwY8.jpg

tiny boobs, squeezed to make them look big, lame as smile on the face, not at all malicious as she should carry, Looks like a wannabe remake
I may not buy this for my ps4

snap

Lurker
:lol: looks like Gollum is doing a image makeover, just let Shawnzer come back and you can have your console vs PC fight.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Some Info

[*]Story is that after
Joker's death
all the criminals decided to work together and their plan comes together this night where they plan to kill batman. The article talks mostly about Scarecrow, he scattered bombs throughout Gotham

[*]Kevin Conroy is Batman, all the previous voice actors are back.

[*]-Gotham City is 5 times bigger than AC. Split into 3 areas. NO LOAD TIMES at all, entering buildings is seemless.

[*]-The larger riots can have up to 50 people flipping cars and looting stores

[*]"This is a single-player game. There is no multiplayer." YES!

Last edited:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Harley looks like some anime princess, and beautiful.
not at all emanating the madness and psychosis the character requires.
Harley is a psychotic criminal with a very monogamous relation with the Joker, so I fail to understand why the designers wanted to go for a seductress look!
or is it just that every female character in video games have to be hyper-sexualized to make it more appealing?

same goes with Batman, he is primarily a man of mind and conviction and action, why this focus on gadgets and stuff?
does every iteration of the franchise have to come up with new gadgets and new look?

amjath

Human Spambot
New Villain especially for the game and Character designs are excellent

- - - Updated - - -

Maps is going to be 3 times larger than Arkham City
*blog.gsmarena.com/batman-arkham-knight-coming-to-ps4-xbox-one-and-pc-later-this-year/

quicky008

Technomancer
I wish they had shown more of the actual gameplay instead of a pre-rendered CGI sequence,which didn't give us much idea about what the game is really going to look like.But I hope they'll be releasing a gameplay trailer in due course.

Secondly,its a bit of a disappointment that this game won't be released on Xbox 360 and ps3-I'm sure a lot of people who own these consoles will be pretty much devastated when they find out that the game won't be available for those platforms-to me,this looks like a ploy to force people to upgrade to an expensive next gen console.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I wish they had shown more of the actual gameplay instead of a pre-rendered CGI sequence,which didn't give us much idea about what the game is really going to look like.But I hope they'll be releasing a gameplay trailer in due course.

Secondly,its a bit of a disappointment that this game won't be released on Xbox 360 and ps3-I'm sure a lot of people who own these consoles will be pretty much devastated when they find out that the game won't be available for those platforms-to me,this looks like a ploy to force people to upgrade to an expensive next gen console.

This is a teaser trailer, like all the previous games in the series, the teaser will be CGI. We'll be seeing gameplay at E3 is what I'm guessing. I'm sure this is not the first time you're seeing a CGI teaser, are you?

And, current-gen[PS4, X1] only is a good thing for us PC gamers. I'm sick of hearing all the improvements[graphical and physics-wise] that next-gen titles have and the same title having none of those for PC, when PC is clearly more powerful than current-gen consoles. Doing this shall make use of PC hardware greatly.

Also, Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile Takes Up Enough Memory To Be a Full Xbox 360 Game

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
This is a teaser trailer, like all the previous games in the series, the teaser will be CGI. We'll be seeing gameplay at E3 is what I'm guessing. I'm sure this is not the first time you're seeing a CGI teaser, are you?

And, current-gen[PS4, X1] only is a good thing for us PC gamers. I'm sick of hearing all the improvements[graphical and physics-wise] that next-gen titles have and the same title having none of those for PC, when PC is clearly more powerful than current-gen consoles. Doing this shall make use of PC hardware greatly.

Also, Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile Takes Up Enough Memory To Be a Full Xbox 360 Game

+1 . Fully agree , PS4 and x1 is now current gen .

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Some great images.

*i.imgur.com/EZW7OPd.jpg

*images.eurogamer.net/2013/usgamer/Batman-Arkham-Origins-Screenshot-01.jpg*

*i.imgur.com/DD4nIl7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/k5t8eDo.jpg

*i.imgur.com/AsgdxE0.jpg

More here.

*:grin:

Last edited:

abhidev

Human Spambot
The suit looks more kickass than before.... since it's gonna be a next gen title I am expecting some great lighting and cinematic effects :D

Top Bottom