Batman: Arkham Asylum - My Review and game discussion

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Currently playing this on the PS3. Oh boy. First time when the fight sequence starts, and joker runs off, I was open mouthed. Awesome.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Currently playing this on the PS3. Oh boy. First time when the fight sequence starts, and joker runs off, I was open mouthed. Awesome.

Ya the combat mechanics are awesome...feels like its 'Tony Jaa' instead of 'Bruce Wayne'...:grin:

Also i found this game very simple...as the boss fights were pretty simple.....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I got Bane's ending. @Faun how did u get scarecrow's ending? And Croc????
Sorry for late reply, didn't see this thread.

Ending is completely random AFAIK.

I have this game with me but yet not started playing it.
Q:Does anybody solved all the riddles/puzzles in the game?
Q:how many endings r there in it?

Q: You can always complete all the riddles even after completing the game.
Q: Ending is one only but a scene differs slightly.

choke is on you :grin:

quan chi

mortal kombat
damn it! i never knew AA has multiple endings i dont remember which ending i got.The last fight was with joker thats it!may be i got crocs ending. But is there any particular thing we should do to get a particular ending?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Those were just the character names. Nothing was mentioned of what happens. I had spoiler tagged my earlier videos as they contained the whole ending footage. Any-hoo, spoiler tagged it.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I have started playing BAA & graphics is just awesome...
ryt now near batmobile....
Q:can I go back & solve any riddle?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I would say, you would go through the riddles again and again throughout the game. With each level you'll have upgrades which will eventually help you resolve them. You won't need to go back and play 'em, they would come in your way later :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Ok..I have beaten Ivy....& collected 179/240 riddles...did u guys got all riddles coz some riddles r tough....

also any criteria to get the endings (bane,croc,scarecrow)????coz I dnt knw which ending I will get....

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Ok..I have beaten Ivy....& collected 179/240 riddles...did u guys got all riddles coz some riddles r tough....

also any criteria to get the endings????coz I dnt knw which ending I will get....

The question mark riddles are the most awesome :smile:

No, the ending is pretty random.

Top Bottom