• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Batista vs Johncena or stonecold vs rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

12vinod

Right off the assembly line
never expect a match of batista vs johncena,and all of you know we saw ao many matches of stonecold vs rock,i prefer austin
 

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
defintely the people's champ no one in the history of pro wrestling has had so much impact during his career than the people's champ.

sadly both austin and rock have confirmed never to return to in-ring action.
i'll console my heart by watching condemned and the game plan(movies of austin and rock)
 

Third Eye

gooby pls
Professional Wrestling is not real life dude. ;)

It depends on the company writers, they choose who will win or who will loose.
 

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^Everybody knows that buddy.But they are damn good actors.I prefer people's champ.Pucca dramebaaj hai sala.

If you smell what the rock is cookin'
 

aku

Gonna make it BiG
whn is the ppv scheduled in india?

its been a long time since i've watched wwe...
 
Last edited:
OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
guys my question is who will win the match of

1. batista vs cena
winner : ..........

2. austin vs rock
winner : ...........
 

Third Eye

gooby pls
Batistabomb said:
guys my question is who will win the match of

1. batista vs cena
winner : ..........

2. austin vs rock
winner : ...........



1. Batista vs Cena
Winner : Batista

Cena is an overrated wrestler :D

2. Austin vs Rock
Winner : Austin
 

anish_sha

.:: 3 : 1 6 ::.
utsav said:
^^like me:D i hate evry wrestler
Stone cold steve austin.. Oh he was really cool.. I still remember those days's wwe.. Durin 1997-2000, so sexy, austin comes in big truck and destroying vince macman's LIMOSIN and other Sexy cars.. Oh he was a real legend, even if we know its acting, stone cold's style was really sexy.. . So MANLY he was.. Don't care anyone.. . Really was good, the best match i saw was Backlash , i think 2000, where austin comes n saves ROCK to get his champion title.. Now a days i don't even watch wwe,we feel that its acting. . When we watch the newbies wrestle..But stonecold, rock, hhh , undertaker and the old kane were really masters . .
 

utsav

damn busy...
anish_sha said:
Stone cold steve austin.. Oh he was really cool.. I still remember those days's wwe.. Durin 1997-2000, so sexy, austin comes in big truck and destroying vince macman's LIMOSIN and other Sexy cars.. Oh he was a real legend, even if we know its acting, stone cold's style was really sexy.. . So MANLY he was.. Don't care anyone.. . Really was good, the best match i saw was Backlash , i think 2000, where austin comes n saves ROCK to get his champion title.. Now a days i don't even watch wwe,we feel that its acting. . When we watch the newbies wrestle..But stonecold, rock, hhh , undertaker and the old kane were really masters . .

its better to watch National Geographic or Discovery or even(Tom & Jerry:grin: ) rather than watching those fake wrestling
 

Third Eye

gooby pls
utsav said:
its better to watch National Geographic or Discovery or even(Tom & Jerry:grin: ) rather than watching those fake wrestling

You don't know the meaning of Professional Wrestling.
 

utsav

damn busy...
come to me i will teach u what is Pro Wrestling:D

I like real wrestling .I liked that when it was WWF(world wrestling federation).but when it changed to WWE(world wrestling entertainment)it started to degrade.Now evry fight seems fake to me.
 

Third Eye

gooby pls
utsav said:
come to me i will teach u what is Pro Wrestling:D
No thanks

I like real wrestling .I liked that when it was WWF(world wrestling federation).but when it changed to WWE(world wrestling entertainment)it started to degrade.Now evry fight seems fake to me.
I agree with u

WWE is bullsh1t
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom