death_syndicate

Broken In
how will i have to create a batch file, that can open programs along with their command line parameters?

I need to start just cause 2 with the parameters -/frameratecap=30 -/dxadapter

how will i have to create a batch file, that can open programs along with their command line parameters?

I need to start just cause 2 with the parameters -/frameratecap=30 -/dxadapter

Right click on just cause 2 shortcut<<Properties. In the target box add " -/frameratecap=30 -/dxadapter" (without double quotes).
Then click ok. If the game fails to apply these settings then it is possible that the game doesn't support these parameters or the files required to apply these parameters are missing. I tried playing AC3 in dx10 mode using -dx10 but it didn't work. Even though dx10 was supported

OP
death_syndicate

death_syndicate

Broken In
The game just works fine when the parameters are added to the shortcut directly. But forcing them through a batch file doesn't help. I am using it to start d3d overrider to force tripple buffering for better performance.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Are you sure that those arguments are supported? It could be possible that those might be for a newer version of the game (patch) and that those are not yet supported on the older (unpatched) version.

If possible, give a link for the page where you got the info about these arguments.

OP
death_syndicate

death_syndicate

Broken In
hey, I mentioned those work outside the batch file. So the option of unpatched version is ruled out.

U can have these links
mini tweak guide jc2

commandline parameters or arguments

irfanp61

Right off the assembly line
If you wanna create a batch file, type all your commands in order in a text file using notepad or notepad++. After,that rename its extension to ".bat" Now run that file using 'RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR' or run normally. .

OP
death_syndicate

death_syndicate

Broken In
guys that doesn't help. Anyways solved my just cause 2 low frame rate problem with nvidia inspector. Ah i hat optimus. Dont know how much much good it does but it really irritates.

Top Bottom