(((BangHead))) Plzz help me PC-Mobile & V.V./Nokia PC Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

maximus999

Broken In
I just bought a Nokia 6630.......As ull know Data cable DKU-2 comes free with the package...........The first thing i did after reaching back home is installing NOKIA PC SUITE ....Done that.........The first time when i tried to connect my Nokia 6630 with the PC via DKU-2.........a series of windows indicating "Found New Hardware" started opening at random.....& Hell they wont stop....i tried reconnecting ;again the same thing..."alert to configure THE new found hardware" kept opening continuosly...........

Then I tried leaving the" found new Hardware config. window" as it is;(it was opening randomly.....after even i selected "automatically configure HW"....so many Times).........ya...then i opened the Nokia Pc suite SW & tried to Browse my Phone Files with the " Nokia Phone Browser"....It (((banghead)))) didnt give ne result......after trying so many times.....It couldnt find nething.........

Q) Plzz HELP me configure this????

Q) Have i done nething wrong during the installation & config??

BTW....I have WINDOWS XP SP2 + Zone Alarm + KAV

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I aslo have 6630. 1st install the driver for the dku-2 cable (phone and dku-2 cable not yet connected to pc) which by the way gets installed when u install the pc suite. Then connect the phone using dku-2 cable. Atleast that is what I did. It is working fine.

choudang

Padawan
maximus999 said:
BTW....I have WINDOWS XP SP2 + Zone Alarm + KAV
forget about it...

first thing tat you u have to do, install DKU-2 cable driver. don't plug the cable in to PC. just install the driver from the CD that you have got.
plug the cable into PC without the phone. install Nokia PC Suite. after installation, connect the phone and open nokia PC Suite-go to the Connection Manager-- select DKU-2 cable and apply....

just enjoy ...

OP
maximus999

maximus999

Broken In
John & warrior..........Thanx a lot for ur replies....:)

Ill try these methods else resort to using either Card reader OR Bluetooth Dongle......But that PC Suite thing was Bugging me.....No longer it is now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom