Balanced earphones for around ₹600-700. Suggestions?

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Hi forum members, I'm back after a long time.

In 2016 I had purchased this Mi basic earphones for around ₹300. I bought 2 of them. Both of them got ruined after 1year with the left earbud sounding more than right earbud. Both had The same problem. I have Samsung in ear which are running for 6 years straight and don't have any problem with them. Xiaomi's quality has gone down after the launch of Redmi 2. Redmi 2 prime has a chinese pathetic display, Redmi note 3 and so on. Only mi3 , mi4, mi4i , Redmi 1s Redmi note3g/4g and Redmi 2 had quality components.

Anyways please forgive my rant. Now I'm in the market looking for great set of inear earphones.

After researching I found some of these.

Jbl 100si and 150si

Sennheiser cx180 Street

Also searching the forum I've found (ali express type)

Kz ate

Kz ed2

Kz ed9

Which ones are good. Please suggest.
Thanks

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Thanks for your replying.

1.)How's the overall soundstage apart from bass?
2.) are they comfortable to wear.?
3.) And how's the build quality?

1) The best for it's price, compared to CX 225, its only slightly superior (costs 2k)
2) I dislike the sports style earphones, the advantage is they will never fall off your ear but putting them on is a pain, if you take out frequently.
3) Build quality is average, the wires are rubber coated, the mic only has single button and voice quality on it is average, the earphones themselves are good quality. The included foam eartips are coreless, they will get dislodged easily and are therefore useless. Get comply if u want foam eartips.

OP
G

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
1) The best for it's price, compared to CX 225, its only slightly superior (costs 2k)
2) I dislike the sports style earphones, the advantage is they will never fall off your ear but putting them on is a pain, if you take out frequently.
3) Build quality is average, the wires are rubber coated, the mic only has single button and voice quality on it is average, the earphones themselves are good quality. The included foam eartips are coreless, they will get dislodged easily and are therefore useless. Get comply if u want foam eartips.

Thanks for replying.

Well then I'll buy kz ate from aliepress.

Thank you

Top Bottom