Bad Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Battlefield: Bad Company is a first-person shooter under development by Digital Illusions CE. Currently planned for the PC,Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. It is expected to be released in 2007.

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f4/Bfbc_scans.jpg/321px-Bfbc_scans.jpg
EA released a funny trailer yesterday explaining the total destructive environment in the game 'Blow anything up' :D. Trailer is awesome.

*download.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_battlefieldbadcompany_h264.mov (65MB)

The game shows that Killzone target video quality game is very much possible. Can't wait for Sony to unveil killzone2 details.

T

thunderbird.117

The picture seems stupid. You shoot bullets on the wall and it gets destroyed. Where is the realism in that?.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
^^Nope dude it looks like a grenade has been launched.See the "grenade aimsight" is open in the gun.:p

I do not think even grenade can cause that damage. More or less i saw the video. It was bullets.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
thunderbird.117 said:
I do not think even grenade can cause that damage. More or less i saw the video. It was bullets.

The guy is not shooting bullets , and the game is set in near future so arguing over a futuristic weapon is pointless. Why dont you download and see the video.

Here are some stills from the video.

*img153.imageshack.us/img153/6664/snap1fe7.jpg

*img150.imageshack.us/img150/6512/snap2zq7.jpg

*img90.imageshack.us/img90/6778/snap3jn9.jpg

*img150.imageshack.us/img150/4490/snap4ta9.jpg

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

I lost my interest playing battlefield series.

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
^^Thats another thing, but this game has a single player story, its not strict multiplayer afaik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom