Backlit keyboard suggestion - average gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

robotsmani

Journeyman
Hi,
My microsoft wireless keyboard is not working properly. plan to buy a backlit keyboard. which is the cheap and best one out there.

thanks,
Mani

OP
R

robotsmani

Journeyman
Thanks guys.

I already have the G400 mouse so required only keyboard.

My budget is around 2.5k

Is the CM devastator good for keyboard?
The Microsoft sidewinder x4 is available anywhere in india?

hitman4

In the zone
microsoft sidewinder is out of stock in india so better buy logitech g105

or you ca wait for corsair raptor series to launch in India

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Yes the devastator keyboard is good but that awful mouse in that combo is crap. Sending over Rs 2K on Membrane keyboard is not worth it IMHO,but if you work in the dark and need backlighting then yes maybe the CM keyboard.

PratikV

Broken In
I bought the kb coupl of days ago but i didnt like the mouse structure. The side keys are difficult to operate at least for me. Regarding the kb its ok, i have used basic 200-300 rs kb's so i wanted to try this one...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought the kb coupl of days ago but i didnt like the mouse structure. The side keys are difficult to operate at least for me. Regarding the kb its ok, i have used basic 200-300 rs kb's so i wanted to try this one...

I was thinking how good the CM Dev. bundle can be ? Thnaks for your feedback but if you can write a little review on this ;)

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I've reviewed that keyboard. Surprisingly, for a rubber dome keyboard its pretty good. Key caps are better and the backlit is well balanced. I didn't really like the mouse. I found it uncomfortable as a palm user, especially if you have large palms. CM said that they wanted to keep the mouse as low profile, but part of the mouse had that bit sharp corner that wasn't really comfy. Claw users wouldn't be affected by it.

I really hope CM sells keyboard as a standalone unit. You should know that it doesn't have 6KRO/NKRO support. First 4 alphabet keys can be crunched at the same time but other than that it either 2-3 keys, except CTRL key combos. I am not sure logi G105 or even razer's bundle in the past had similar thing, but you can check it out. Not sure of corsair since the boyz and girlz in India aren't really open to feedback and criticisms.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom